Vivo X27 & X27 Pro Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10) public beta recruitment begins
China has been the worst affected country due to the Coronova Virus outbreak. As a result, various tech launch events were either canceled or got delayed. OEMs also had to make some changes to their plans accordingly.
For example, OnePlus, Xiaomi and Realme had to delay their scheduled updates. Likewise, Vivo’s beta recruitment process for its latest Funtouch OS 10 also got delayed. After this hold-up period, Vivo went back to work and revealed the roadmap for the Funtouch OS 10 update, based on Android 10.
Vivo Nex 3 users would be the first ones to get their hands in this build. This will be followed by the X27 and X27 Pro users. Now, as per the roadmap, Vivo has begun the Funtouch OS 10 (Android 10) beta recruitment process for the Vivo X27, X27 Pro and the X27 8G + 128G variant.
In order to qualify for this beta update, your device should be running the following software version:
- Vivo X27: 1.12.11, 1.13.2, 1.13.4, 1.14.0, 1.15.0
- Vivo X27 Pro: 1.13.5, 1.14.1, 1.14.2
- Vivo X27 8G-128G: 1.12.5, 1.13.3, 1.13.6, 1.14.0
There are 5000 slots available for the beta testers, for each of these devices. The recruitment period is open from March 12 to March 18. After that, the recruiters should expect to receive the update on March 19. With that said, here’s the complete changelog (translated from Chinese):
The system version is upgraded to Funtouch OS 10 & Android 10, and the bottom layer is upgraded to further improve system performance and stability.
1. The Jovi homepage has a new look. The new Jovi homepage presents all kinds of information more intuitively in front of your eyes, allowing you to have a good life every day.
2. Add a new telephone secretary. When you encounter inconvenient answering, or when you encounter a call from a strange number or sales number, you can ask the telephone secretary to answer the call for you.
3. Updated driving scene functions. Jovi voice, rich shortcuts, smart unlock, caller announcement and other functions will bring you a more convenient experience in the driving environment.
4. Jovi IoT upgrade, combined with AI capabilities, can now automatically discover smart hardware in your home or office, help you quickly connect devices, and intelligently control your smart hardware through voice and scene settings.
Wisdom Pet supports voice chat, and talk with your beloved Pet through voice.
1. Security inspection, comprehensive security inspection of mobile phones, to create a safe environment for you.
2. Intelligent cleanup recommendation. According to the status of the mobile phone, intelligently recommend easy-to-clean content for you, making data cleaning easier.
3. Screen usage time, counting your phone usage time, number of unlocks, and number of notifications received, so that you can intuitively perceive the daily use of the machine.
Added a shortcut for clearing desktop corners with one click, making the desktop instantly clean.
Added double-speed playback function to increase playback speed and make recording listening more efficient.
Added exchange rate conversion function, online real-time exchange rate data, making it easier to understand exchange rates abroad and across borders.
1. Added the custom option of lock screen charging effect. Choose one you like, and you can bloom your personality after the screen is locked.
2. Optimized the processing logic of some menu levels and some menu functions.
So these are all the changes and new features that are expected to land on your device if you’re part of this recruitment drive. The company has mentioned March 19 to be the ‘push time’ for this update, which is just the next day after the recruitment process gets over.
Written by: Sadique Hassan
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.