Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (5G) receiving One UI 2.0 beta 4 with plenty of bug fixes (Download links inside)
Samsung published its One UI 2.0 update roadmap a few days ago suggesting that the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ will pick up the stable Android 10 update in January 2020.
Heck, we even spotted a certain Galaxy Note 10 unit in Canada that picked up its stable Android 10 OS, but it seems this was an accidental rollout considering that the Note 10 and Note 10+ are still receiving more One UI 2.0 beta updates.
The fourth version has just arrived as build number ZSL4. It’s rolling out to both the standard Note 10 and the Plus variants in Europe and India as well as the 5G model in South Korea.
The latter got its third One UI 2.0 beta update earlier this week and is also receiving its fourth beta update in Korea as I write this. The update, like other LTE Note 10 models, has build number ZSL4.
Below is the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ One UI 2.0 beta 4 changelog as provided by Samsung. As expected, the changes are all about bug fixes.
– Improved app entry performance.
– Reboot occurs while playing music.
– No vibration when separating S Pen.
– Issue where the save/cancel icon did not appear while writing off screen memos.
– App can not run normally despite all permissions allowed.
– Overlapping recent apps view and apps screen.
– Issue where the app icon disappeared.
– Issue of restoring Lockscreen default theme when power off/on after downloading and applying theme.
As far as the changes in Galaxy Note 10 5G One UI 2.0 beta 4 are concerned, check out the listing below, which has been translated from Korean to English using Google Translate.
– Improved performance of entering App
– Rebooting while playing music
– No vibration when S Pen is disconnected
– Fixed an issue where the save/cancel icon was not displayed during writing off screen memo
– All running apps Permission is not allowed to run normally due to permission status or permission permission pop-up
– KT gift box does not work
– Recent app view screen and apps screen overlapping phenomenon
– App icon disappears issue
– Lockscreen default theme when power off/on after downloading and applying theme
Apart from the carrier-related change (KT), the rest of the Note 10 5G changelog is identical to the LTE models’ One UI 2.0 beta 4 update. Unfortunately, we only have the downloadable firmware for the LTE Note 10+, although we will update this post when we get other download links.
- Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Codename: SM-G975F
- Channel: Global (Exynos) Beta
- Version: ZSL4
- Android: 10
- Type: FOTA
- Download: Link
- Type: FOTA
The Galaxy S10 got up to seven beta updates before the stable One UI 2.0 OTA arrived. It’s unknown if the Galaxy Note 10 series will also receive the same amount of beta updates, so we wait and see.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.