[U.S. models too] Another Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 update hits the One UI 2.0 beta channel as build ZSK8
New updates are being added at the bottom of this story…….
Samsung is expected to begin rolling out the stable Galaxy S10 Android 10 update in the coming days or weeks for that matter. The company has been testing the One UI 2.0 update for several weeks now and there are signs the test period is coming to an end, at least for the S10 family.
The S10 trio picked up their fourth One UI 2.0 beta update last week, moving it a step closer to the final release. Samsung has also ended the beta registration exercise for the three S10 sets in Korea as well as the survey program, suggesting that the stable rollout is imminent.
After the S10, the Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 update will be next in line. The company started testing One UI 2.0 beta on the Note 10 and Note 10+ a couple of weeks after the OS arrived on the S10, so the stable rollout should also be a fortnight or so apart.
A week after Europe got into the One UI 2.0 beta program, the Indian variants also got the nod to join in the action. We thought this update would eventually hit the European models as the second One UI 2.0 beta, but this did not materialize like it did with the S10 beta updates.
Instead, folks in India are now reporting that a second One UI 2.0 beta update is arriving on their Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ handsets. The update is arriving as build number ZSK8, up from build number ZSK4. The update comes a few days after the first Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 beta update hit the U.S. market.
The new One UI 2.0 beta 2 update for the Note 10 duo in India brings with it several improvements and bug fixes as listed below:
Bugs that have been fixed
- The screen flickers
- When returning from some app to the home screen, the background can appear to be blurred
- The status bar disappears when turning the screen off, while some app is opened
- When taking a screenshot, and opening Recent window after that the screenshot of recent window is captured
- Keyboard is cut at the bottom
- Keyboard can’t be resized
- Two contacts app display after update
- Application that has been removed from the folder and placed on Home screen disappears
- After update, app shape changed to Android app shape
- AOD doesn’t appear while charging
- A noise can be heard when connecting a Bluetooth device
- Improved gestures interactions, some problems have been fixed.
The OTA weighs in at 771MB and interestingly, the above changelog is the same (word-for-word) as the fourth Galaxy S10 One UI 2.0 beta, which adds even more weight to our earlier hunch that the stable rollout isn’t too far away.
The second One UI 2.0 beta update is not only rolling out to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ in India, but also the 5G variant in Korea. The latter is receiving the update with the same changes as the Indian models.
Update (November 25)
U.S. variants of the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are now receiving their second One UI 2.0 beta update. Details here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.