Samsung rolls out new updates for Good Lock, Theme Park, Home Up, MultiStar, & other modules
Good Lock is by far one of the best apps Samsung has to offer. If you thought Samsung already offers a decent amount of customization options by default, that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Thanks to Good Lock and its various modules, Samsung users have been able to tweak just about every aspect of the UI for some years now.
The South Korean firm regularly rolls out new updates for Good Lock and the accompanying modules adding new features and squashing bugs.
Moreover, Samsung has even added a few new modules over the years such as Home Up, Theme Park, and Keys Cafe.
That said, Samsung is now rolling out new updates for Good Lock and some modules — namely Theme Park, Home Up, MultiStar, NotiStar, and Clockface.
All these apps bagged the update earlier today. Here’s the changelog for each of them:
Good Lock V2.0.00.3 changelog:
– Sorting the order by app installation status
– Ready for new app (Routine +)
– Modified GUI issues
Theme Park V220.127.116.11 changelog:
– Import from theme park’s theme
– Other minor bug fixes
Home Up V2.0.01.19 changelog:
– Add two kinds of layout (Vertical List / Slim List)
– Support Mini mode (only for List / Grid / Stack list type
– Add Circular list mode (only for Vertical List / Slim List)
– Provide quick launch of split screen on recent app
MultiStar V4.4.15 changelog:
– Supports “Prevent pop-up view minimization”
– Improved the issue that ‘Enable multiwindow to all apps’ is not working in some apps
– Adjust the font size in MultiStar after changing resolution
– Modified a message on multiwindow restriction
NotiStar V18.104.22.168 changelog:
– Show alert message when the lock screen hide content setting is turned on
– Fix Database searching issue with special characters
(Search might not work properly if some special characters are included in the filter)
– Fixed other minor bugs
Clockface V22.214.171.124 changelog:
– Update GIF image resource
– Update angle correction logic when editing customized item
As usual, you will be able to download the updates for Good Lock and the various modules via the Samsung Galaxy Store.
Do note that some models still do not support all functions of Good Lock. So you may not be able to try out all the new stuff that has been added to Good Lock and the various modules.
NOTE: There are more such stories in our dedicated Samsung section so be sure to go through it as well.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.