OnePlus rolls out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus Nord, brings bug-fixes and March patch
Sadly though, this hot-fix update was not void of bugs and issues, an occurrence that’s quickly becoming the norm for OnePlus.
If we have come to know OnePlus for anything, it is its ability to roll out updates frequently and true to this, the company is rolling out OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 to the OnePlus Nord.
This update is jam-packed with bug-fixes and optimizations, hopefully, to fix issues being faced by these device owners. The changelog is as follows.
– Improved power consumption performance of the system
– Fixed the issue of delayed display of incoming calls when charging (IN only)
– Fixed known issues and improved system stability
– Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.03
– Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
– Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
– Improved network connection stability (GLO only)
Perhaps the highlights of this update is the new March 2021 security patch along with the fixes to various issues.
While the changelog makes no mention of any of the issues we highlighted that were afflicting users who updated their devices, we can only hope that they’ve been addressed under-the-hood.
We shall continue to keep an eye on this OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for the OnePlus Nord and update as and when we get any user feedback on the same so stay tuned.
NOTE: We have these and many more OnePlus stories in our dedicated OnePlus section.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.