[C.07 released] First Realme X2 update after Android 10 brings April patch, bugfix for PUBG audio & face unlock optimization
This story is being continuously updated…. New updates are being added at the bottom…..
Original story (from April 22) follows:
Realme is a company, that has been following its update roadmap quite closely and has been rolling out updates on time for its devices. Realme X2 users also were fortunate enough to grab the Android 10 update, right at the beginning of this month.
Moreover, within a short span of time, the company officially confirmed that the Android 10 (Realme UI) update has been released for all the Realme X2 users.
But, Realme overlooked some of the bugs with this update, because as per several reports, users pointed out the PUBG lag, battery drain issue, front camera lag, and various other issues after the Android 10 update on the Realme X2.
Since then, there have been no updates from the company for the Realme X2, and users were waiting for a bug fix to resolve the aforementioned issues.
However, it seems like the company has acknowledged these issues and has rolled out a bugfix update for the Realme X2, which also bumps the security patch level to the latest, April 2020.
Talking about this new bugfix update, it arrives with version number C.06 and weighs in around 342 MB in size. The update is all about the bug fixes that have surfaced the Realme X2 after the Android 10 update.
Here is the complete changelog of the update:
– Android security patch: April 2020
Known issue fixed
– Fixed the issue of enable error of apk file which transferred by Bluetooth
– Fixed the issue that fail to call out Game Assistant occasionally during game
– Fixed the issue of without restore option in Backup and Restore Assistant
– Fixed the issue of occasional audio silent in PUBG headset mode
– Optimized Face-unlock auto brightness compensation under dim surroundings
– Fixed the issue where front camera shooting appears white line occasionally
– Fixed the issue which deleted pictures automatically restore in album
– Fixed the issue which some app icons appear white border occasionally
– Fixed the issue of sometimes facial data could not be deleted
This update is pretty important for the Realme X2 users considering the number of bugfixes it brings. So, if you haven’t received the notification for the update yet, then you can head over to Settings>>Software Update to manually check for it.
Update 1 (April 30)
A new update (RMX1992AEX_11.C.07/ RMX1992EX_11.C.07) is now hitting the Realme X2 units that fixes “silent video playback after recording” bug.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.