[Updated] OPPO F11, F11 Pro & F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition ColorOS 7 (Android 10) trial version update goes live
New updates are being added at the bottom of this story…….
Original story (published on February 6, 2020) follows:
In the official roadmap announced back in November 2019, OPPO confirmed that OPPO F11, F11 Pro & F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition will receive the ColorOS 7 (Android 10) beta update before the beginning of 2020.
Then continuing with this in December 2019, the Chinese OEM invited users of the OPPO F11 series in India to test out the new Android 10 based ColorOS 7. However, the first batch was limited to 2,000 users.
Cut to now, a new fresh batch of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 has been pushed by for the OPPO F11, F11 Pro & F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition devices. This was confirmed in a tweet by the official ColorOS Twitter handle.
This second batch is limited to 5,000 users. Below is the official changes that this new trial version of ColorOS 7 (Android 10) update will bring.
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
You can also check out the official application method, as mentioned in the community platform, below:
For Official Version Users :
1. Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of F11/F11 Pro.
2. How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
Go to “Settings – Software Updates”, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
If fact, you can check out the video that explains the step to register yourself with this new batch for experiencing ColorOS 7 (Android 10) on your OPPO F11, F11 Pro & F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition by clicking here.
Update 1 (February 10)
Responding to a tweet, OPPO customer care has confirmed that the second batch of ColorOS 7 (Android 10) beta update is still not available for India and users to have been requested to stay tuned.
Hey Modhvadiya, the second batch of OPPO F11 Pro ColorOS 7 + Android 10 update is currently unavailable in India. You will get the notification as soon as it is available for your device. Kindly stay tuned.
Update 2 (February 13)
Finally, the ColorOS 7 trial version for OPPO F11, F11 Pro and F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition is now live for Indian users as well.
This is what you’ve been waiting for…..🇮🇳#Finally
#ColorOS7 + #Android10 trial version for F11 Pro in India is available NOW！
0/10,000 quotas are waiting for you in this batch! Act fast!
How to apply 👉http://bit.ly/2UJQqVT
The trial program is limited to 10,000 users and you can watch the video below to know how to get your self enrolled.
How to get the #ColorOS7 trial version based on #Android10? We've got inquiries from Reno and Reno 10x Zoom users and make this tutorial video. Don't forget to check the upgrade status a few hours after APPLY. Reno 2, F11 pro…more upgrades are coming soon, we're working on it💪 pic.twitter.com/PguGtxyq0n
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) December 13, 2019
Update 2 (April 7)
Oppo F11 and the F11 Pro have started receiving another beta update for ColorOS 7 in batches. Head here for full coverage.
Update 3 (April 18)
The stable version of ColorOS 7 is now live for the Oppo A9 and also for the F11/F11 Pro. Head here for more coverage.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.