Samsung Galaxy Note 10 duo gets One UI 2.0 (Android 10) beta 3 in the U.S.
Samsung is rolling out the stable Galaxy S10 5G Android 10 update in South Korea. The rollout started earlier today and it comes about two weeks since the LTE variants of the Galaxy S10 picked up their stable One UI 2.0 updates.
The update came hours after a Samsung representative revealed that the stable Android 10 update would be released soon for owners of not just the Galaxy S10 5G, but also the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Matter of fact, the company rep mentioned that the Galaxy Note 10 duo will only receive four One UI 2.0 beta updates after which the stable version will be made available. If all goes according to plan, the stable Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 update should arrive before Christmas.
As of this writing, the Exynos variants of the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ have already picked up their fourth One UI 2.0 beta updates. If the Samsung rep is to be believed, the next update these variants receive should bring the stable Android 10 OS.
As usual, Snapdragon (American) models are trailing their Exynos counterparts. At a time when the latter is expecting to receive the stable Android 10, folks in the U.S. are now receiving the third One UI 2.0 beta update.
Arriving as build ZSL5, the update weighs in at 394.15MB on the Galaxy Note 10.
Even though you still get the same build ZSL5, the Galaxy Note 10+ Android 10 beta 3 weighs in at 438.59MB, but the same changelog prevails in both cases.
Below is a summary of the changes included in One UI 2.0 beta 3 update for the U.S. Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Bugs that have been fixed
– Issue of cutting time when setting World Clock in AOD
– Exception issue when pressing image attachment menu in S Note
– Disconnetion issue while using BT headset
– After using DeX, certain icons on the home screen are framed and cannot be released
– Problem that repeatedly restarts while the screen is blackened and blinking
– The keyboard position overlaps the position where gestures are used
– Error in displaying SD card in My Files
– Operation error during event hover with pen in Calendar week and day view
– Transmission error of sound through earphones
– Issue not saved when saving live message after drawing as a GIF file
– Issue of lock screen color change after video call ends
– Problems with intermittent Screen off memo execution
– Problem that Cyrillic alphabet are not displayed normally in Contact and Call log
– Apply to limit the clock step by step depending on temperature
– Improved app entry performance
– Reboot occurs while playing music
– No vibration when separating S Pen
– Issue where the save/cancel icon did not appear while writing off screen memos
– App cannot run normally despite all permissions allowed
– Overlapping recent apps view and apps screen
– Issue where the app icon disappeared
– Issue of restoring lock screen default theme when power off/on after downloading and downloading theme.
– Photos in Gallery syncing with OneDrive does not work
– After OS update, the blackening screen occurs for 30~40 seconds and it is reset. There is no problem using the terminal after reset.
The update has just started rolling out to those in the One UI 2.0 beta program, so be sure to watch out for an OTA download notification in the coming days. These two models should also pick up another beta update before moving on to the stable channel.
NOTE: We have more Samsung-related coverage here. For more Android 10 stuff, you may route here.