Pokemon Go update 0.161.0 fixes Team Go Rocket Leader & Giovanni issues for the Asia-Pacific region
Pokemon Go players are really happy with the addition of Team Go Rocket leaders & Giovanni. Players can encounter Team Go Rocket leaders by collecting six mysterious components. These mysterious components can be obtained by defeating Team Go Rocket Grunts.
A collection of six mysterious components will create a Rocket Radar which can be used to track Team Go Rocket Leaders. After defeating all Team Go Rocket leaders & completing four stages of “Looming in the Shadows” will create a Super Radar which will help players to find & encounter Giovanni.
Apart from that, from now onwards Niantic will release patch notes for each update. A new Pokemon Go update has started rolling out & Niantic has shared its complete patch notes. The upcoming update bears version number 0.161.0. For Apple users, this release will show as version 1.127 in App Store.
Pokemon Go update 0.161.0 has fixed the timing issues with Team Go Rocket leaders & Giovanni for the Asia-Pacific region. Also, the Pokemon Go Plus icon no longer overlaps with the Rocket Radar icon on Map UI. You can check the complete check notes for the update 0.161.0 from down below.
Pokemon Go Update 0.161.0 Complete patch notes
- Added visual cues and “Weak Connection” messaging when the user experiences poor network connections during Trainer Battles
- Updated Adventure Sync permission modals to guide player through switching on the correct settings
- Added an error message when Pokémon GO fails to connect to the Nintendo Switch games Let’s GO Eevee and Let’s GO Pikachu
- Uncaught forms of Deoxys are now visible in the Pokédex
- Support for PokéStop nominations and Wayfarer reviews
Team GO Rocket bug fixes
Other bug fixes
- In Trainer Battles, “Super Effective” and “Not Very Effective” text no longer carries over after a Pokémon is swapped or knocked out by a super effective or not very effective move
- The “Exchange” button no longer reappears after purchasing an Avatar pose
- Pokémon GO icon now appears correctly on Android push notifications
- Endless spinner caused by backgrounding an in-app purchase now results in immediate cancellation of purchase with error message
- Pokédex entry for Pikachu now shows normal form instead of costume form
- Improved device time zone recognition
- Fix for Android install error
- Some further Pokémon GO Plus connection fixes
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.