Pokemon Go update 0.161.0 Apk breakdown reveals better matchmaking code & new forms
A new update 0.161.0 for Pokemon Go has started rolling out & it has brought many enhancements. The forthcoming update has also fixed many lingering issues and bugs. Also, from now onward, Niantic will share notes for each update. You can check the complete patch notes for the update 0.161.0 by heading here.
Whenever any new update arrives, data miners start unraveling the game files & reveal the upcoming content. Well, this time is no different, data miners have disclosed the details regarding all the upcoming content. Let us take a look at the major points of the update 0.161.0 Apk breakdown.
- All the previous matchmaking code is back – check out this post for reference
- Limited Pokemon as Rewards
- Reward Pokemon have the ability to have overridden IVs
- Lots of other rewards, including pokecoins and converting your rewards to a major reward
- Locked and Unlocked Pokemon – perhaps you need to unlock a mon to use it
- Mon’s CP can be boosted
- Custom rules such as not swappable, fast move only, and unique pokemon
- Premium passes are a thing and you can buy them instead of the VS Seeker
- Maybe challenge other League battles in person via a QR code
- New Battle Hub which combines all PVP elements into one place
- Niantic Wayfare and POI Editing – Full Wayfare text can be found here
- Game remembers the last thing you searched for now
- New starter evolved forms
- New Quest for Chimchar
Pokemon Go update 0.161.0 data mined files also have a code related to new starter forms. New forms are expected to make their entry into the game by the end of this year. Currently, the data-mined code has new forms for the following Pokemon: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise. Have a look at the data mined code down below. Also, you can check the complete breakdown of APK by heading here.
For a quick refresher, Team Go Rocket Leaders and Giovanni are available for the game. Players can encounter Team Go Rocket Leaders by crafting Rocket Radar, which can be obtained by collecting six mysterious components.
Rocket Radar will help players locate Team Go Rocket Leaders – Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra. If you are finding it difficult to beat Team Go Rocket leaders and do not know the best counters for them. You can head here to check counters for Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.