Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) stable update elusive as device bags another beta update
Realme X2 Pro was launched way back in 2019 but is still a favorite among users. The device received Android 10 last year and now awaits its second major update of Android 11.
In the roadmap provided by Realme, Realme X2 Pro was given a slot in the month of December, and the company managed to kick off the Android 11 early access program just in time.
Moving ahead, the device received its first open beta later next month. This ascended the Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update to more Realme X2 Pro users.
A few months ago, a piece of information floated, suggesting the stable Android 11 update for Realme X2 Pro could arrive by the end of March.
But to our disappointment, another beta has started rolling out. It appears that the developers are still not ready with the stable version.
The latest beta update comes with version F.07 and weighs exactly a GB. This update also carries a bunch of optimizations and fixes. Here’s the changelog.
– Update Android security patch (2021#2 & 2021#3)
– Optimized the beauty effect in portrait mode of front camera
– Optimized the smoothness of 480FPS slow motion mode of rear camera
– Optimized the network stability in some scenarios
– Fixed the probabilistic disconnecting issue of WLAN
– Fixed the probabilistic password cannot be set issue in system cloner
– Fixed the probabilistic crash issue of using time application
– Fixed the probabilistic flicker issue of entering Always-On-Display
– Fixed the probabilistic loading failure issue of opening photos after shooting
– Fixed the probabilistic display issue of control center
– Fixed the display brightness issue that re-enter the game after turning off auto brightness and back to homescreen
– Fixed the probabilistic opening issue of Bluetooth
– Fixed the probabilistic issue of crashing and not displayed after entering the interface
The beta update not only fixes some concerning bugs but also bundles the security patch level to February and March, the latter being the latest version available today.
Excitement for the stable Android 11 update for Realme X2 Pro can be seen on social media platforms.
This update is rolling out to the beta testers and if everything goes well, a stable update shouldn’t be far.
Important to note is that Realme Narzo 20 recently bagged the stable Android 11 update and therefore, the stable version of the skin for other devices might as well be just around the corner.
We will continue to track the developments here. In the meantime, you can check out the status list of Realme devices and our dedicated Realme UI 2.0 update tracker for a detailed coverage.
Note: We have more such stories in our dedicated Realme Section so be sure to follow them as well.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.