[Goes live in China] Realme X2 to receive Realme UI (Android 10) beta update in February
New updates are being added at the bottom of this story…….
Original story (published on January 15, 2020) follows:
Realme UI has been one of the most exciting topics for all the Realme smartphone owners across the globe. In fact, the Chinese smartphone OEM has served the Realme X2 Pro and Realme X with the Realme UI beta update.
Call it a step in establishing a separate identity, it seems like Realme will ultimately ditch the ColorOS custom skin and will go ahead with the Realme UI.
For naive, the ColorOS is the custom skin you can find on OPPO and Realme devices. Moreover, the Realme UI is based on the latest Android 10 OS.
And in a recent development, registration for the second batch of Realme UI beta update for Realme X2 will begin from February 1 in China. PiunikaWeb readers should remember that the Realme UI beta recruitment in India has already begun for the Realme X2 smartphone.
Users who wish to be an early adopter for experiencing the Realme UI on the Realme X2 can rush to the registration that is now open for the Chinese users. In fact, the Realme UI beta update for the second batch will be pushed between February 7-8.
This announcement was made in the Realme community platform. You can check out the screenshot of the same below:
For your reference, we have translated the text from Chinese to English:
Realme X2’s early adopter entry is now open. From now on, holding realme X2 real powder can sign up for early adopters! But before you register, please read the following precautions carefully:
1. This registration is only open to users using the realme X2 version in China.
2. There may be unknown bugs in the “early adopter” system. Please backup your important personal data before updating.
3. There is no official rollback package for this early adopter. If there is a downgrade rollback requirement in the middle, please go to the after-sales machine for processing.
4. In order to facilitate the communication of users of the early adopter system, we will communicate and feedback through the QQ group. The QQ group number will be attached to your “Sign Up Pass” confirmation message. Please join the group immediately after receiving the message.
5. Due to the unknown bugs and use risks of the first version, this realme UI push will be carried out in batches. The first batch of real powders that are willing to take risks can be reported to the first batch. The first batch needs to provide bug logs to help us improve the system. For the real powders that want a relatively stable experience, it is recommended to wait for the second batch.
The first batch: from now on January 19th at 23:59, limited to 500 people (the quota is full, we will sort by the registration time)
The second batch: Now-February 1 23:59 (the first batch is full, please choose the second batch)
Number of people:
Limited to 2000 people. If the quota is full before the deadline for registration, the registration entry below will be closed. We will filter the list of the first and second batch of users according to the registration order and question answer, and confirm the notification by SMS.
Realme X2 adapts to realme UI early adopter registration entry →
List announcement time:
The first batch: January 20th, if approved, you will receive an invitation to add group text messages;
The second batch: February 4th, if approved, you will receive an invitation to add a group SMS.
Early adopter system push time:
First batch: years ago
Second batch: February 7-8
Let us know in the comments below if you were able to get yourself enrolled for the Realme X2 second batch Realme UI 2.0 beta update.
Update 1 (January 20, 2020)
Update 2 (January 21, 2020)
Early adopters in China are now receiving the update. Details here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.