Fortnitemares 2019 challenges and rewards revealed by data miner
Fortnitemares 2019 is finally live in Fortnite, and it has added many spooky elements to the game. The new event has arrived for the game with the game update v11.10. The new update has also brought Fortnitemares 2019 challenges and Storm King LTM.
Players are also required to squad up with their teammates to face the evil Storm King and stop him from destroying the island. Players will be rewarded with a special Umbrella for defeating Storm King, the evil monster.
One of the most popular Fortnite leakers and data miners, Lucas7yoshi, has revealed all Fortnitemares 2019 challenges. He has also shared the complete rewards list, which players will receive after the completion of these challenges.
Fortnitemares 2019 Challenges
Destroy (5) haunted household furniture
Leap from a Hideout while and opposing player is within 20m (x1)
Search a chest in a haunted forest, a ghost town, and a spooky farm (x1)
Deal (10000) damage to Storm King weak points
Revive teammates while battling the Storm King (x3)
Defeat the Storm King (x1)
Fortnitemares 2019 Rewards
Completing All Challenges
Fortnitemares loading screen
Deal damage to Storm King weak points
Storm King spray
Revive teammates while battling the Storm King
Storm King banner token
Defeat the Storm King
New Fortnitemares umbrella
Apart from these challenges, the latest update to the game has also added a Community made game called Gun Fright, which we can say is similar to Call of Duty Mobile Gun mode as Gun Fright features a 2v2 battle.
Community developer BluDrive has developed the Gun Fright game, and it requires players to enter the match with a partner in a fast-paced firefight. Fortnitemares 2019 has also brought a new skin pack to the game, and it is called The Final Reckoning.
The Final Reckoning Pack includes the following items: Catrina outfit, Mourning Glory Back Bling, Willow outfit, Dolly back bling, Blacklight Outfit, and Indigo Wings Back Bling. Soccer Zombie Skins have also made their arrival to the game under Fortnitemares 2019.
Fortnite v11.10 update has also addressed many major issues that were troubling the game and players. Have a look at all the issues that have been addressed in the latest update down below.
- Mission Challenges incorrectly display 14,000 XP.
- Controller input not working properly for Friends search.
- Players with “Auto Pick Up Weapon” enabled can automatically pick up the Bandage Bazooka even if only one inventory slot is available.
- Pickaxing player-built structures falsely indicated that it gives materials.
- Editing a style in the Locker after making an Item Shop purchase may cause controller controls to lock.
- DBNO teammates cannot be revived or picked up if they’re in contact with corn stalks.
- Explosive objects don’t have a Visualize Sound Effect indicator.
- Not receiving credit for the Gunk Ops Achievement.
- Storm appears to cover entire map before its ‘Delay Time’ is over.
Save the World
- Sporadic crashes when reaching the Victory Screen.
- Event mission can disappear when dragging map around.
- Bonus Elimination objective audio loops in Survive the Night.
- Players who are PL76 and PL77 will have difficulty accessing the Survive the Night mission.
- Edit build mode menu displayed.
- Push-to-Talk icon disappears when team is eliminated.
- Dire Human Outfit hair.
- Editing in a 1×1.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.