[Leaked]Fortnite update v10.40 new skins, cosmetics, backblings, pickaxes and more
Fortnite players are currently unraveling the new ‘Gotham City’ in the game. Epic Games and DC collaborated to mark the celebration of Batman Day and introduced Welcome to Gotham City and its challenges to the game. The completion of these challenges is offering various rewards to players.
Epic Games released Fortnite update v10.31 on September 18 which added two new items to the game, including the Batman Grapnel Gun and Explosive Batarang. The latest update also introduced a better way to connect with friends on the mobile platform with the new ‘Party Hub’ feature.
Epic Games frequently keeps updating the game with new in-game events and skins. Well, Fortnite update v10.40 is yet to arrive, but data miners have leaked all the upcoming skins and cosmetics which will be part of Fortnite update v10.40. ShiinaBR, FunGameLeaks, and MaxWineBach have leaked these skins.
Have a look at all the leaked cosmetics down below.
Leaked Loading Screens
Fortnite update v10.40 Leaked Skins
Fortnite update v10.30 Leaked Back blings
Fortnite update v10.40 Spray
Fortnite update v10.40 Pickaxes
For a quick refresher, ‘Welcome to Gotham City challenges’ are currently live in the game. The complete list of ‘Welcome to Gotham City challenges have been listed below. We have also mentioned the corresponding rewards for completing these challenges.
- Deal damage to opponents with an Explosive Batarang (250)
- Light up different Bat Signals outside of Gotham City (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Use a Batman Grapnel Gun in different matches (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Defuse Joker gas canisters found in different named locations (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal any damage to opponents within 30s of using a Batman Grapnel Gun (1) – 10 Battle Stars
- Light a Bat Signal, use a Batman Grapnel Gun, and deal any damage with an Explosive Batarang (1) – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any two challenges – The Bat and The Cat loading screen
- Complete any four challenges – Batman Banner
- Complete any six challenges – Catwing Glider
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.