How to add multiple accounts in Backup and Sync?
Backup and Sync’s latest version 3.37 brought along the ability to log-in with more than one account (maximum limit is 3). In this tutorial, we will show you step-by-step, how you can add multiple accounts to the client:
- Click on Backup and Sync icon on the system tray, and then click on the three-dot Menu
- Select ‘Add New Account‘ option
- Once an account is added successfully, the number of Backup and Sync icons on system tray will increase to two or three, depending on the number of accounts
- As a maximum of three accounts can be added, the option to Add New Account automatically disappears once you hit that limit.
- Also, while logging-out, you will be given the option to quit all three accounts, or a specific one.
Note: Every time you add a new account, the client will repeat the entire setup sequence again.