How to print your images from Google Photos using Premium Prints
We have all savored and shared the joy of viewing printed family photos at family gatherings. Printed photos bring back memories of events. Although digital photos can be memory refreshers, printed photos offer a different kind of nostalgia.
While recognizing the importance of printed photos to people, Google Photos has a feature that enables the printing of images saved at Google photos.
Thats why in this article we are going to show you a step-by-step guide on how you can print your images from Google Photos Premium Prints with just few clicks.
How to print your images from Google Photos?
Google Premium Prints is a paid service, but many users have concluded that it’s worth it. Google Premium Prints charges $6.99/month and the service delivers ten 4×6 inch photos at your doorstep every month.
It frees you from the hassle of choosing the photos to be printed because it recommends printable pictures. These recommendations are stimulated by analysis of the AI software of Google Photos.
Click/tap to enlarge images
You can follow these simple steps to get print your images from Google Photos:
- Open the Google Photos application and click on the Google Premium Prints page
- Click on the signup button, which will lead you to the next menu
- Now tap the Get Started button
- The next menu will allow you to choose your preferences. From here, you can choose the paper finish and border designs of your choice
- Users are also given an option to tell the printing date to be indexed at the back of the photo. Photos can also be converted into postcards using the service
- After you’ve chosen your preferences, click on Next
- It will recommend the photos be printed. Under each photo, you’ll find a Replace button. You can replace the photos you don’t want to print
- Editing filters are also offered to edit the pictures
- Click Next after you’re done. It will lead you to the Checkout menu. Confirm your order, and you’ll have the photos delivered to you in 10-14 working days
Order Standard Google Photo Prints
The Google Standard Photo Prints allow you to pick up the photos the day you order them for 25 cents per picture. Follow the following steps to acquire the service:
- Open Google’s Standard Prints Menu
- Click on Get Started
- Select the order photo prints option. Click on the top left of the photos to order them for print
- After choosing all the pictures, tap the Done button
- If you want to make any edits to the picture, you can make them on the following menu
- Tap Next after finishing the edits. Put your location for Google to recommend pickup locations near you. Choose the location that is easily accessible to you and place the order
Click/tap to enlarge images
So that’s how you can easily print your images using Google Photos Premium Prints service, if you find this guide useful then do consider checking out similar guides from here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.