Realme X7 Pro (aka X7 Pro 5G) Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) stable update rolling out
The Realme X7 Pro is a kind of bizarre launch from Realme. And no, it has nothing to do with the device itself which is a pretty value for money offering. Rather, it is mainly because of the way it was released.
The device was first launched in China back in September last year and has since stayed endemic there. This led many to believe that it would never really make it to regions like India.
However, the Realme X7 Pro was released in India last month which is about six months since its initial release. Now, being launched all the way back in September means that the device came with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Therefore, its users have been waiting on news regarding the next-in-line Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11. We previously highlighted how the Realme CEO stated that the Realme X7 series was set to bag Android 11 sometime in Q2 2021.
But much to everyone’s surprise the Realme UI 2.0 update for the Realme X7 Pro actually released sooner than anticipated in March itself. This has been made clear through a company blog post.
The post gives out the entire changelog for the update which we have given below. It is rather lengthy but so is the list of exciting new features Realme UI 2.0 has to offer. We have still shortened it for your convenience.
· Added creative wallpaper, desktop icons, three dark styles of enhanced, moderate, and soft.
Multi-terminal mutual integration and coordination, unlimited multi-device interconnection
· Added dynamic notification ringtones, DND time setting function, optimize the vibration effect.
[Security and Privacy]
· Added the ability to turn on/off the application lock with one key in the control center
· Added SOS for all scenes:
· Early warning of natural disasters and earthquakes, and guides for avoidance can be provided during warnings
· Added full immersion mode, optimize the way to call out the game assistant.
· Newly added private safe cloud synchronization, optimize the photo album editing function.
· Newly added cloud backup of the entire system with one key
· Newly added inertial zoom function, and video level and grid lines to assist video composition
· Added two-finger swipe up to call out accessibility shortcuts, sound enhancer to enhance the weak sound, and voice subtitles
This comes a month after the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 public beta update first went live for the Realme X7 Pro.
Nonetheless, the update should roll out in China initially followed by a global rollout. When it does, the download zip will be made available in the official Realme Software Update download portal.
For now, stay tuned to our Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update tracker so that you do not miss out on any new developments.
PiunikaWeb started purely as an investigative tech journalism website with a main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Fox News, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, MacRumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.