Tenorshare iAnyGo review: The only Pokémon GO location spoofer or GPS location changer you’ll need
Most VPN applications allow users to trick websites and apps into believing that the traffic is coming from a different location than it actually is.
However, these apps do not actually change the GPS location, and thus applications like Pokémon GO, Ingress, and Snapchat that make use of the device’s GPS location aren’t tricked with standard VPN apps.
But thanks to iAnyGo, a location spoofer tool from Tenorshare, faking your location on Pokémon GO, Snapchat, and other GPS location-based applications has become incredibly easy.
What is Tenorshare iAnyGo?
iAnyGo is a nifty location spoofer that is available on Windows and Mac that allows iOS users to fake their GPS location without taking a step outside.
In other words, iAnyGo from Tenorshare lets you trick your iOS device’s GPS system into believing that you are at a different location than you actually are without requiring you to go through the hassle of jailbreaking your device.
Sounds cool, doesn’t it?
The tool gives you three different options to change the location. The default selection lets you choose any location on the map and set it as your location. However, if you want to simulate movement, iAnyGo has you covered there too thanks to the Single-Spot Movement and Multi-Spot Movement options.
With either of the two options selected, you will also be able to set a custom movement speed from 1m/s to 3.6km/h.
As icing on the cake, Tenorshare promises that iAnyGo is 100% safe and secure. With these excellent features, it is easily the best Pokémon GO location spoofer on the market, edging out others like Fly GPS for iOS.
Steps to use iAnyGo to change your location
To change the GPS location on your iOS device, follow these steps:
1. Download the iAnyGo tool from Tenorshare on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Plug in your iOS device via the USB cable to your computer and ensure that the device is unlocked.
3. Now, launch the iAnyGo tool and it should automatically recognize the connected iOS device.
4. In the sidebar to the left, you will see three options — Change location, Single-Spot Movement, and Multi-Spot Movement. Select either one based on your need and click Enter.
5. You will now see a map on the screen from where you can select any location to replace your actual location with. There’s an address bar at the top right corner where you can search for any location.
6. In case you are using Single-Spot Movement or Multi-spot Movement, you can select the fake start and end point as well.
7. Other parameters such as speed can also be selected from the Change location window.
8. Once you are satisfied with the fake location, simply click on the Start to Modify button.
Now, the fake location will be reflected on the iOS device connected to your Windows or Mac computer. Of course, if you used the Single-Spot Movement or Multi-Spot Movement feature, you will see the GPS location changing on your device respectively.
Since the entire process to fake your GPS location only takes a couple of minutes and the sleek UI is super easy to get around, recommending Tenorshare’s iAnyGo location spoofer for getting ahead in games such as Pokémon GO, Ingress, and others on iOS is a no-brainer.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, made possible in association with Tenorshare. PiunikaWeb doesn’t take any responsibility of the product being advertised here.
About Tenorshare: Tenorshare is a software company founded in 2007, that provides solutions for device content management, data recovery, password recovery, system repair, and other mobile phone and computer essentials.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.