New update alert: Vivo Z1x, Honor 9N, Honor 30S, Verizon LG Q70, Galaxy S20+ 5G/S20 Ultra 5G, Nokia 3 V, OPPO Reno4 5G, & A92s
Here goes today’s list of devices getting the newest updates. The list incorporates Vivo Z1x, Honor 9N, Honor 30S, Verizon LG Q70, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, and Nokia 3 V, OPPO Reno4 5G, and OPPO A92s.
Let’s discuss them in detail.
Starting off with Vivo Z1x which is picking up the latest August update that brings updated security, fixes restart issues, and enhances standby power consumption. It arrives as version 6.8.35 and is measured at 145.49MB.
Honor 9N & Honor 30S
The newest August update is now available for Honor 9N which offers better security and stability to the device. It comes as version 22.214.171.124 which is an upgrade from 126.96.36.199.
A new update with version 188.8.131.52 is now rolling out for Honor 30S which is an upgrade from version 184.108.40.206 and is 703MB in size. It enhances voice calls, multimedia audio, and some interface display and dynamic effects experience. Find the changelog below:
Optimize the voice call experience in some scenes
Optimize multimedia audio to improve playback effects
Optimize some interface display and dynamic effects
Optimize system stability, make your phone run more stable
Verizon has issued the August patch to LG Q70 as software version Q620VA10d. Enhanced security, stability, and performance of the device can be expected with this update. Here’s what the changelog reads:
This current software update gives you the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G & Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G are also fetching the new August update released by Verizon. It upgrades the 5G icon to display 5G UW and boosts the system performance. The devices get the following versions:
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G – PPR1.180610.011.J337VVRU7BTG2
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – PPR1.180610.011.J337VPPVRU7BTG2
Below is the common changelog:
Provides the most up to date Android security patches
Updated the 5G icon to display 5G UW
Nokia 3 V
Another device picking up the update released by Verizon is Nokia 3 V which is getting the May, June, and July patch securing version 00VZW_1_35G. It brings bug fixes and increases the security of the device. Check out the changelog below:
This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
The current software update provides the latest Android security patches.
OPPO Reno4 5G & A92s
OPPO Reno4 5G
OPPO Reno4 5G is receiving the new August update which secures version A.22. It adds ultra-clear image quality features, resolves known issues, and improves the overall performance of the system. Find the detailed changelog below:
– New Integrated Android August 2020 security patch to improve system security.
– Added ultra-clear picture quality function, take pictures more clearly.
– Optimized Rear photo blurry, unclear problems.
– Optimize the front-facing photo beauty effect.
– Optimize imaging color, take pictures more realistic.
– Optimize the front-facing face deformation problem.
– Optimize the night scene mode to take pictures of over-exposed, unclear problems.
– Optimization Zoom photo is not clear problem.
– Optimize system and built-in application stability.
– Fix video, desktop low probability Cardon problem, improve system smoothness.
– Optimize fingerprint recognition rates in special scenarios,
– Optimize the success rate of navigation gestures under the scene with mobile phone case.
– Optimize GPS stability and solve GPS instability caused by low-probability message blocking.
– Update the Goeth map to fix the problem of positioning anomalies.
– Fix silent problems with low-probability media playback and WeChat calls.
The August security patch is also available for OPPO A92s which comes with version A.16. It boosts the stability, security, and general performance of the device. Here’s the changelog:
– Optimize system performance and system stability
– Integrate Android August 2020 security patch to improve system security
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more updates.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.