Realme X & Realme XT July patch brings multi-user, smooth scrolling features; Realme X2 Pro gets new update too
Realme is on a roll with the July security update for its devices. We recently reported that a bunch of Realme devices bagged the July update with loads of improvements. Now, it appears that Realme X, Realme XT, and Realme X2 Pro are also receiving the July security update.
Realme provides many improvements and features in its Android security updates and July has been a big month for the OEM. Many features like the realme Link app, Realme Cloud Service, multi-user, etc. were provided to Realme devices with the July OTA. Let’s see what these devices are getting.
Realme X and Realme XT
Now, the Realme X and XT are also receiving the multi-user and smooth scrolling features along with the July security patch. There are a bunch of other optimizations and improvements. While the update versions for both devices are different, the changelog is the same.
Here’s the common changelog for the Realme X and XT July update:
● Android security patch: July, 2020
● Added the smooth scrolling feature
● Added multi-user feature
● Optimized screen recording feature
● Optimized the transparency of swipe back gesture style
● Optimized Bluetooth being turned off when flight mode is turned on mechanisam
● Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
Realme X2 Pro
While Realme X2 Pro didn’t get any new features, there are still loads of fixes and optimizations. The dark mode interface display issue is now fixed along with the low minimum volume on Bluetooth headsets.
Also, there was an issue related to voice jam on Bluetooth headsets using LDAC codec which is now fixed. Apart from this, there is the updated July security patch and other improvements.
● Updated Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Optimized the probabilistic crash issue in Game Space
● Fixed the probabilistic setting data loss issue after update
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when enter settings
● Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
● Fixed the low minimum volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset
● Fixed some interface display issue in dark mode
It seems that Realme software development teams are striving to deliver the most refined software. This is good news for Realme users as they get to experience quality software which is highly user-friendly as well as secure.
Meanwhile, you can check out our dedicated Realme section for more Realme-related coverage.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.