OnePlus Nord July update (OxygenOS 10.5.2) adapts Dailyhunt with 90Hz refresh rate, optimizes 4K 60fps power efficiency, & more
OnePlus Nord has been the talk of the town lately as the device is receiving a lot of good attention. While there is still some time before users can get their hands on it, the OEM is already pushing updates to the device.
We earlier reported that OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 10.5.1 update came with camera improvements. Now, OnePlus is rolling out another update for the device with a lot of optimizations and improvements. Here’s the complete changelog given by the OEM:
– Newly adapted OnePlus Buds firmware, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
– Newly adapted Dailyhunt with 90Hz refresh rate (IN only)
– Optimized the process of starting camera with gestures
– Optimized video calling performance
– Improved system stability and fixed general issues
– Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
– Optimized power efficiency for front camera video shooting at 4K 60fps
– Improved camera experience and system stability
The official announcement for the OxygenOS update version 10.5.2 comes from OnePlus community. The update also brings the July Android security patch to the Nord which means that OnePlus is ensuring that the device stays up to date even before reaching users.
Apart from this, there is a new firmware adaptation for OnePlus Buds which will further optimize connectivity for the ear buds. OnePlus is known for providing timely updates to its devices but with this update the OEM appears to be taking the game to another level.
Also, OnePlus mentioned in the footnotes of the OnePlus Nord page that the device will get support for dual 5G+4G SIM cards in a future update. Check out the full story here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.