New update alert: Moto G7 Power, Moto E6s, Oppo Reno3, Find X2/X2 Pro, Galaxy A20s, A50s, Honor Play & OnePlus TV
Another set of refreshing updates is now available for various devices including Moto G7 Power, OPPO Reno3 Pro, Find X2 Pro, Moto E6s, Samsung Galaxy A50S, and Samsung Galaxy A20S. All of the mentioned devices are receiving the not-so-new June OTA.
Additionally, Honor Play, Redmi 7A, Oppo Find X2, and OnePlus TV are getting new firmware updates. Let’s discuss them in detail.
Moto G7 Power & Moto E6s
Moto G7 Power
Moto G7 Power picks up the June update as version QPOS30.52-29-2 and is 35.3MB in size. The update focuses on increasing the security of the device.
Moto E6s is also fetching the June OTA which arrives as version PTBS29.401-50-1. The update increases the security of the device.
OPPO Reno3 Pro & OPPO Find X2 Pro
OPPO Reno3 Pro
The June update brings built-in Mail application and built-in OPPO relax application along with improved security. It arrives as version CPH2035_11_A.19, which is measured at 677MB.
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Another OPPO device getting the June OTA is OPPO Find X2 Pro as version CPH2025_11_A.24. The update also brings optimization to the swipe gesture and battery life.
Samsung Galaxy A20S & Samsung Galaxy A50S
Both Samsung Galaxy A20S & Samsung Galaxy A50S are receiving the June OTA. The OTA carries version A207MUBU2BTF1 for Samsung Galaxy A20S and brings bug fixes along with enhanced security and stability.
Samsung Galaxy A50S is also picking up the not-so-new June OTA, which secures version A507FNXXU4BTF7/A507FNODM4BTF3. It is sized at 127MB.
A new firmware update should soon bring Huawei Assistant, add Smart Charge mode, Huawei Browser app along with the latest security patch to the Honor Play devices.
Redmi 7A is picking up the MIUI 11-based update version V126.96.36.199 QCMMIXM. It should enhance the performance and stability of the device.
OPPO Find X2 series
A new ColorOS public beta update is available for the Oppo Find X2 series which adds super power-saving mode, desktop gravity live wallpaper. The update also brings fixes to the existing issues. Find the detailed changelog below:
• Added desktop gravity live wallpaper to bring you a cooler visual experience
• New icon sink, easy to open desktop application with one hand, more convenient operation
• Optimized Android security patch update to June 5, 2020, the system runs more securely
• Fix the problem of slow battery charging
• Fixed the problem of setting the interface probabilistic splash screen in dark mode
• Fixed the issue of insensitive sliding in the sidebar
• Fixed the issue that the interface of Love and Producer game cannot take a long screenshot
• Fixed an issue where the game assistant incorrectly prompted QQ with new messages
• Fix the problem that the game space still shows the game after uninstalling the game
“Break Screen Clock”
• Fix the problem that the screen time of the screen is displayed incorrectly
• Fixed an issue where the Bluetooth interface incorrectly displayed that no Bluetooth device was found
Lastly, we have OnePlus TV picking up a new update. It brings OnePlus Connect support for iOS devices, and also adds Data Saver Plus, Kids Mode, and OxygenPlay. Here’s what the changelog reads:
OnePlus Connect support for iOS devices.
Data Saver Plus: An enhanced version of the Data Saver feature, this will help keep a check on data usage through bandwidth control. This will also enable data usage alerts and will monitor monthly usage.
Kids Mode: With this we introduced parental control on apps, limited watch times, and an eye protection function to provide a more kids-friendly experience on the OnePlus TV.
OxygenPlay: You can now long press any poster in the OxygenPlay homepage to see a pop-up window with information; enhanced UI
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more updates.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.