Pokemon Go June Spotlight hour dates, schedule & Zekrom debut
Pokemon Go players can rejoice as Niantic has announced the dates for June Spotlight & Mystery Bonus hours. Speaking of Spotlight hours, they were introduced earlier this year, as an experimental feature. But now, they have been added to the game permanently.
In the first two months of its introduction, both the Spotlight & Mystery Bonus hour took place as separate mini-events. But now, they occur in a combined mini-event. Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour for June will take place every Tuesday at 6 pm in your local time zone, except for June 2.
Each Spotlight hour will feature a different Pokemon & bonus. There will be no Spotlight Hour for June 2, it will occur on the following dates in the coming month: June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30. You can check its complete details down below.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020: Patrat will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for evolving Pokémon.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020: Numel will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020: Clefairy will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for catching Pokémon. If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Clefairy!
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020: Kricketot will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the Candy for catching Pokémon.
Apart from this, Zekrom is making its way to the game. The legendary Pokemon will debut on June 16, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7). It will appear as a Tier 5 Raid boss. In addition, there are also raid hour events for Zekrom. You can find the complete schedule for Raid hour down below.
- June 17, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time.
Speaking of Zekrom, as it is a Dragon-Electric type Pokemon. It is weak against Fairy-type, Ice-type, Dragon-type & Ground-type. So stack up these types of Pokemon to defeat & encounter Zekrom.