Pokemon Go Abra Community Day Investigating Illusions Research Tasks, Rewards, Timings, Bonuses & Shiny Abra
After a long wait, Abra Community Day has finally arrived for the game. The event was originally scheduled for March, but it got delayed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Speaking of Abra, it is a Psychic-type Pokemon that evolves into Kadabra & further Alakazam.
Pokemon Go Abra Community Day is already live for some parts of the world. It has been scheduled to take place on Saturday, April 25, 2020, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local time. Instead of the usual three hours, this Community Day will stay live for the whole six hours.
Under this Community Day event, Abra is appearing more frequently in the wild. Also, if you are lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Abra. Also, a Pokemon Go lover & trainer, Kelven91, has shared a tweet saying that – “Abra can be encountered through Snapshot, limited to 5 snapshots. If Abra is shiny, it will appear as shiny on the map.”
Also, if players will evolve an Abra during the event or up to two hours afterward to obtain an Alakazam. It will learn an exclusive attack, which is a Fighting-type, Fast Attack Counter. This Community Day is a bit different, as it is a play at home edition. Niantic has made some changes to make this Community Day interesting during this homestay. You can check out the changes & features down below.
- The bonus is 3× Catch Stardust. So, this is the perfect time to collect Stardust and power up your Pokémon for the GO Battle League!
- Instead of Lure Modules, Incense is lasting for three hours for the duration of the event.
- Buddy Pokémon with a Buddy Level of Great Buddy or higher is bringing helpful items to trainers, such as Poké Balls, throughout the event.
Also, for $ 1, players will be able to unlock a Community Day–exclusive Special Research story—Investigating Illusions! Players can complete it for 13,000 Stardust, a Poffin, a Rocket Radar, and other rewards. Mentioned below are all the special research tasks for Investigating Illusions.
Abra Community Day Investigating Illusions Special Research Tasks & Rewards
- Power up Pokemon 10 Times – 10 Pokeballs
- Catch 10 Abra – 20 Abra Candy
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Abra Encounter
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 1 Incense, Abra Encounter
- Catch 15 Abra – 20 Abra Candies
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – Kadabra Encounter
- Evolve 3 Abra – 1000 XP
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 1 Incense, 1 Poffin
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws – 20 Abra Candy
- Evolve 1 Kadabra – 5 Golden Razz Berry
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – 1500 XP
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 1 Incense, 1 Rocket Radar
- Claim Reward – 5000 Stardust
- Claim Reward – 1500 XP
- Claim Reward – 5 Silver Pinaps
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 3 Rare Candy, Alakazam Encounter
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here