Fortnite 12.41 update patch notes - Travis Scott event, Astronomical event, Skins & more
Battle Royale games have changed the outlook of the gaming industry in the last two years. A lot of BR games have been launched since 2017 including Fortnite, PUGB, Call of Duty Blackout, Apex Legends & Warzone. Each of the games has its own marketplace & fan base.
Coming to the Fortnite, it was released in 2017 and since then, it has been running strong. The game is immensely popular in the USA & has a huge player base worldwide. Currently, Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is underway, which kicked off on February 20, 2020.
Now, players are desperately waiting for the start of the Season 3. But it has got delayed due to this COVID-19 outbreak.Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has been extended beyond the original April 30 date.
Epic Games have also shared a new release date for the Season 3. The launch of Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 3 will take place on June 4. The new Season is expected to bring a lot of new content to the game.
Cut to now, a new update for Fortnite will roll out today. The latest patch is coming along with version 12.41 & it will go live on April 21 at 2 AM ET (0600 UTC). This information was revealed on the Fortnite Status official Twitter handle.
The new patch will bring in a lot of enhancements & bug fixes for the game. The patch 12.41 is expected to bring a lot of stuff related to the Astronomical event & Travis Scott concert. Hypex, a popular Fortnite data miner has already revealed the upcoming Travis Scott Skin, Glider & other items. Have a look at it down below.
Fortnite 12.41 patch notes have not been officially released yet, but Fortnite’s official Trello board confirms the list of changes that will be incorporated in the new update. You can have a look at them down below & we will the update the complete patch notes once they go live.
Fortnite 12.41 update patch notes
- Weapons affected by Midas’ Golden touch will appear to be in low resolution while equipped.
Battle Royale Issues
- Players on controller may get stuck spectating with no UI if their “Ready Up” is cancelled.
- Skye’s “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge may not track progress.
- Local Challenges may not appear on-screen when players enter a new area.
- A crash may occur after double-clicking on an item in the Chest tab,
Save the World Issues
- The Storm King’s Onslaught projectiles are not accurate and may home towards the ground when fired.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one
- Psylock’s pickaxe does not swing properly when used.
- We’re investigating an issue that is causing Fortnite to freeze when loading into “My Island” in creative mode.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here