Pokemon Go update 0.171.4 rolling out & GO Battle League Leaderboard going online soon
The spring event is currently live in Pokemon Go. It has increased the spawn rate of some specific Pokemon. Also, the Egg pool has got updated. A few new Field Research Tasks have also been introduced under this event. You can find its complete details by heading here.
Cut to now, a new update is currently rolling out for Pokemon Go. It is coming with version 0.171.4 & brought some enhancements & bug fixes to the game. One of the most prominent Pokemon Go data miners, Pokeminers have done a complete break down of the latest update.
Pokeminers has found that a fix has been implemented in the QR Code scanning feature. Also, there is an updation in Sound Effects. No more further changes have been seen by them. On the Samsung Store, the update is roughly 100 MB in size.
Just two days back, when the update 0.171.3 was rolled out. Pokeminers while data mining, found a myriad of upcoming content & features. According to data mined data, Remote Raids Passes will be added to the game. You can check the highlights of the data-mined data down below.
Pokemon Go update 0.171.3 Apk breakdown
Remote Raid Pass
- If you are outside the range of the gym, you need to use a Remote Raid Pass
- Remote Raid Passes are purchased from the Shop
- During a Remote Raid, your Pokemon will do less damage
- There will be a limit to remote players vs local
- You can only carry a certain amount of Remote Raid Passes
- Buddy will bring you gifts to send to friends
- Abra Special Event is back for April 25th
- Marill Battle Day
Apart from this, GO Battle League Leaderboard will go live on April 10, 2020. It will allow trainers to find who is topping the charts of the GO Battle League. Players can expect the following data to show on the GO Battle League Leaderboard.
- It will show the top five hundred Trainers in the world and their Trainer nicknames, teams, ranks, ratings, and total matches.
- Rankings are based on the previous day’s in-game ratings for Trainers rank 7 and up. The leaderboard is scheduled to update between approximately 8:00 p.m. UTC and 10:00 p.m. UTC every day. (Note that leaderboard updates may be delayed by things such as maintenance.
- Trainers with active disciplinary action or inappropriate Trainer nicknames will be excluded without prior notice.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here