FIFA 20 Title Update 14 (March 31) PC patch notes – New Faces, New Teams, New Kits & CONMEBOL Competition changes
FIFA 20 is one of the most popular football games that are available on the market. However, from the past few years, FIFA is getting stiff competition from PES aka Pro Evolution Soccer. But the FIFA fan base is very large, and its community is worldwide.
Last year, FIFA added VOLTA mode to the game. It was a revamped mode of the former FIFA street which was released in 2005. This new mode received a mixed response from fans. Well, now fans are desperately waiting for the upcoming FIFA title to arrive.
Meanwhile, EA has provided a new update for FIFA 20. It has brought a lot of enhancements & bug fixes to the game. The new patch has arrived under the name Title 14 update. You can check the complete details down below.
- Further increased the impact of the Overload Ball Side D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina.
- Decreased the impact of the Team Press D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina.
- This has been decreased to have the same impact that was experienced prior to Title Update 12.
- Added Guarani and Barcelona SC to CONMEBOL competitions.
- Updates to multiple stadia, teams, kits, and presentation packages.
Made the following changes:
Updates to multiple kits, stadia, and ad boards.
- Player ID :230847
- First Name : Zachary
- Last Name : Elbouzedi
- Team : Lincoln City
- ID 110981 – Barcelona Guayaquil
- ID 111329 – Guarani (Paraguay)
- ID 110981 – Barcelona Guayaquil (Home, Away and GK Kits)
- ID 111329 – Guarani (Paraguay) (Home, Away and GK Kits)
- ID 113656 – FUT OTHER 03 (Home and GK Kits)
- ID 113686 – FUT TERRITORIES 23 NORI (Home and GK Kits)
- No Stadium, Ball, Boot, Kit number, Jersey font, or Goalkeeper Glove were added in this update
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here