Rocket League update 1.75, Rocket Pass 6 & Competitive Season 14 are live now
Coronavirus pandemic has gripped the whole world. All the countries are currently facing this catastrophic disease. Italy has reported 7503 deaths till date & the number of registered cases are also constantly increasing in the USA.
Governments of almost every nation are encouraging people to stay home. Well, this homestay has surged the activity of gamers. Steam has recently broke its previous record of concurrent users.
Cut to now, Rocket League has received a new patch update 1.75. Also, Rocket Pass 6 has gone live & it has added a new car Ronin to the game. Pass 6 has a cyber-inspired theme & players can get Rocket Pass Premium to immediately unlock the cybernetic supercar, Ronin, and splice through to Tier 70 to unlock the fully equipped Ronin GTX!
Rocket Pass 6 features 70 Tiers of new items inspired by science-fiction, like HoloData Boost, UFO Engine Audio, and the Rad Rock Goal Explosion! Players can get Rocket Pass Premium for 1000 credits. Coming to the patch 1.75 update, it has brought changes to vibration settings & bug fixes to the game.
Controller Vibration Settings
- Changed how controller vibration is set under Options -> Controls
- Added three Controller Vibration settings
- ‘Disabled’ removes all controller vibration
- ‘Default’ only vibrates on impacts, boost activation, and explosions
- ‘All’ adds vibration for the entire duration of a boost
- Added a ‘Vibration Intensity’ slider
- Slider can move between 0.00 and 3.00 in intervals of 0.10
- Setting the slider to 0.00 disables vibration
- Intensity settings below 0.5 may have inconsistent results across different controller types due to variance in vibration motors
- Slider numbers to recreate legacy settings:
- Fixed appearance of several Decals
- Fixed an issue causing some maps to not appear in Online Matches since v1.74
- Fixed Boost mutator in Spike Rush matches
[Steam, Nintendo Switch]
- Players can now send more than three messages during a Private or Wireless Match (where applicable) when the match is paused
Competitive Season 14 has also begun! Rewards for Season 13 have been sent to eligible players & accounts. If you don’t see them in your inventory yet, you need to restart your game. Also, no game client update is required for Rocket Pass6 and Competitive Season 14.
For a quick refresher, Rocket League has been developed and published by Psyonix. It is a vehicular soccer game, originally released for Windows and Playstation in 2015. Later on, the game was also launched for other platforms like Xbox One, macOS, Linux, and Nintendo Switch.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here