This story is being continuously updated…. New updates are being added at the bottom…..
Original story (published on March 6) follows:
Huawei has been doing a decent job when it comes to delivering the Android 10 based EMUI 10 update for the devices under its portfolio. Another smartphone has been ticked off from the list, as the EMUI 10 update is now live for the Nova 5i.
Earlier we have documented a post, where, as per the Android 10 update roadmap, Huawei was supposed to bring EMUI 10 update to the Nova 5i in March 2020.
Matter of fact, previously we have reported that the EMUI 10 update for the Nova 5T is already live and is rolling out widely for the users across the globe.
Now, as per a recent development, the EMUI 10 beta update for the Huawei Nova 5i is live for the users in China. The update arrives with the build number V10.0.0.110 and the registration is live from February 26, 2020.
Users are required to be running V184.108.40.206 for receiving this new EMUI 10 beta update on their Nova 5i. In fact, there are strict instructions that some third-party apps might not work with this update. So, users are advised to be sure before updating to the latest beta.
The supported Nova 5i model numbers are GLK-AL00 and GLK-TL00. Below are the tons of changes and enhancements that this new update brings in for the Huawei Nova 5i:
[Interface: quality and details witness the beauty]
– Magazinized page layout
– The new AI automatic aesthetic typographic magazine lock screen, and the system interface layout integrated with magazineized design elements, bring you real Meaningful magazine-like reading enjoyment. Morandi’s interface has an unobtrusive, advanced gray tone, which makes the interface display more gentle, delicate, and textured. Restores natural movement effects. Simulates natural movement when pressing APP, card, page transition, etc. Bring a comfortable and comfortable experience with hands and eyes.
– Member Center has added a member center desktop icon, which is more convenient to enter the Member Center, providing you with temperature-based member service
[Performance: stable and smooth new experience]
– GPU Turbo enhances the game scene through in-depth optimization. System running fluency and stability . Mobile phone clones are quickly discovered and connected, and mobile phone clone speed is further enhanced.
[Security: privacy and data are more secure]
– Formal microkernels are developed by Huawei ’s self-developed formal microkernels, which have passed the highest level of commercial OS kernel security. certified devices are connected • when the distributed technology to enhance other terminal equipment connected with Huawei Transport, security, storage areas · privacy protection with application sandbox management capabilities, application access rights management more standardized, more secure user data and privacy
[Wisdom Assistant: The more you use, the more you can understand]
– Wisdom Voice can continuously talk with smarter little artists to help you complete tasks more efficiently. Wisdom Vision, Wisdom Screen Scan product pictures or two-finger press on the screen. Price comparison shopping, scrolling translation, reading long-form foreign languages, two-finger pressing the screen to open full-screen translation, scrolling translation.
[Media entertainment: more fun]
– Bluetooth directly connected to the PTZ, control the phone, and use the Huawei camera app to perform actions such as taking pictures and recording videos. Xinjiang OSMOMobile3 gimbal)
– The floating window of the application assistant is hidden on the side of the game window, which is convenient for quickly opening services such as game acceleration and Do Not Disturb to improve the game experience.
If you also happen to be a Huawei Nova 5i user and want to register yourself with the EMUI 10 beta update program, then, you can head here to know all the details about registration and more.
Update 1 (March 18)
Nova 5i users can now join the public beta recruitment.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.