Brawlhalla update 3.58 patch notes – New Legend Onyx, The Gargoyle
When it comes to best free-to-play fighting games on Steam, Brawlhalla comes in the top five list. Brawlhalla has been developed by Blue Mammoth Games & is available on all the major platforms, including PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows.
The game is somewhat similar to Super Smash Bros., as players are required to knock out their opponents off the stage. The game can be enjoyed both offline & online. The game features several modes which include the following: Free-For-All, 1v1 Strikeout, Experimental 1v1, and a different featured mode every week.
Brawlhalla also supports cross-play which allows players on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One to battle against each other in online ranked play and to create custom lobbies which a player on any platform can join.
The game also features weapons, which fall from the sky randomly, but players can only use 2 weapons. Different types of weapons include the following : blasters, katars, rocket lances, swords, spears, cannons, axes, gauntlets, hammers, bows, scythes, and orbs.
Cut to now, a new patch update has gone live for the game & it has brought many enhancements to the game. The latest version of the game has arrived with patch 3.58. The new update has also brought a new legend to the game called ONYX, THE GARGOYLE.
The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets. Onyx is a new Legend and has joined the roster permanently.
Brawlhaven has also received an update to its map and platform art. Brawlhalla is also celebrating
the Luck o’ the Brawl Event with a new Skin, bonus login Gold on March 17th! For those in the pursuit for Glory, the new Ranked Season 16 will start on April 2nd. You can check the complete details regarding the new patch down below.
Onyx – “The Gargoyle”
- Weapons: Cannon, Gauntlets
- Stats: 5 Strength, 4 Dexterity, 8 Defense, 5 Speed
- Valhalla is now Onyx’s castle and she defends it with ruthless intensity.”
Onyx enters with 3 new Skins:
- Soulbound Onyx – “The bat-wolf ghosts don’t have anything on the phantom-demon gargoyle.”
- Guardian Onyx – “Standing tall over that which she protects.”
- Project-0NYX – “</Booting Protocol…Running Beatdown.exe…/>
Canon update has graduated
The Experimental Cannon kit has been graduated into the live game! The new Neutral Light, Side Light, and Down Air are now part of the base Cannon kit, providing their extra priority and explosive blasts to all Cannon Legends. See the Balance section for the final list of adjustments made to these new attacks. The new moves are as follows from left to right: Down Air, Side Light, Neutral Light.
Updated Brawlhaven Art
We’ve updated the background map and platform art of Brawlhaven! Themed after the mythical location of Dragonport, the art features a landscape of floating rocks and a viking ship flying in the blue skies.
Brawl of the Week – Temple Climb
Walk the line between myths and truth like Lara Croft! Survive the treacherous climb through this 3 minute, 4 player free-for-all match. Beware! The temple is filled with traps, so make your own luck by activating the pressure plates to turn them on your opponents. The player with the highest score wins!
- New Climb Game Mode
- 4-Player FFA
- Climb the map as you battle your opponents!
- Beware: pressure plates activate traps.
- Score the most points to win!
- Find the New Legend, Onyx, and her three Skins!
- We’re rapidly rotating through chests. See the in-game timer to know when the next chest will rotate.
- Check out the new Sales items!
- The respawn points and item spawn areas on The Enigma are now more evenly spread out and follow the moving platforms.
- Updated the player and item spawns on Lost Labyrinth to better match the movement of the platforms.
- Demon Island: Decreased height of the knockout boundary to be closer in line with other 1v1 maps.
- Fixed an issue where playing the Climb game mode with more than 4 players and with teams on could result in multiple players’ using the same spawn point on their first spawn.
- Hattori Down Spear: Fixed a case where the target could be dropped before the final hit.
- Fixed some body layering issues with the Gauntlet platforming & base kit animation.
- Fixed layering issues on charged Cannon throw animation.
- Fixed some animation & body part layering issues with Unarmed Neutral, Side, & Down light attacks.
- Fixed character asset layering issues with the Flex and Facepalm Taunts.
The new Legend rotation for this week includes: Ragnir, Caspian, Jiro, Barraza, Sidra, Kaya, Scarlet, and Petra.
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Jiro – Trained as a child by a powerful and secret shinobi family, Jiro comes into the arena with not only Scythe and Sword but shadow clones as well!
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Sidra – The Corsair Queen, known for her legendary and fearless raids, is prepared to fight with her Sword and Cannon!
- Kaya – Using her bow, spear and spirit animals, she is ready to try her luck in the Grand Tournament!
- Scarlet – A former female boxing champion of England and head of the Royal Airship Navy, this Legend uses her ingenuity and steam power to build her own Rocket Lance and Grappling Hammer to take into battle.
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here