Call of Duty Warzone - White Flashes, Stuck at loading screen & other bugs officially addressed by Activision
From the last two years, we have seen a significant rise in the popularity & the development of Battle Royale games. After the success of PUBG & Fortnite, EA jumped in the Battle Royale arena with its game, Apex Legends.
Now, after Blackout, one more Call of Duty Battle Royale game, Warzone has been published by Activision. Call of Duty Warzone was released on March 10, 2020. The game is available on all the major platforms, including PC, PS4 & Xbox One.
Call of Duty Warzone has been developed by Raven Software & Infinity Ward. Warzone allows online multiplayer battle among 150 players set in the fictional city of Verdansk, and features both cross-platform play and cross-platform progression.
Call of Duty Warzone has reached a new milestone today, as it has passed 15 million players mark in just three days of its release. This information was published on the Call of Duty official Twitter handle. It will be interesting to see, if it will be able to cross 50 million mark in one month or not.
The game features two modes – Battle Royale & Plunder. In the Battle Royale mode, the last team standing will win the game & it is similar to other Battle Royale games like Fortnite, PUBG. In the Plunder mode, players are required to collect the most cash.
Cut to now, Call of Duty Warzone game is currently plagued with many bugs. Many players are experiencing problems like crashing, freezing, footstep audio issues & many others. Well, Activision & developers are trying their best to resolve the ongoing issues.
They have taken the route of Trello, to confirm the list of bugs that they are currently investigating. Stuck errors during the loading of the game is also under the radar of developers & will be resolved soon. Down below, you can check the complete list of Warzone bugs, on which developers are currently working.
- Adjusting when teammates get credit for a kill when they finish off a downed enemy
- Reports of white flashes of light/VFX when firing since the 3/10 update. This appears in all modes including Warzone
- Players will be unable to use the Plunder Balloon if they set their reload/use behavior to “conextual tap”
- Players can get stuck under a Buy Station if going prone while interacting with it
- Reports of a bug that could kick players from a match if they became stuck on the loading screen
- The animation for the player’s character equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block player from deploying their parachute
- Firing a smoke grenade with the Underbarrel 40mm smokescreen launcher does not emit any smoke from the grenade
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here