PES Mobile 2020 4.3.1 patch update arriving on March 12 & Spanish League Challenge event is live
When it comes to football games, “PES” is one of the best games that are currently available on the market. First Pro Evolution Soccer game was released in 2001 and since then Konami has released a series of titles.
So far, eighteen main titles have been launched across various platforms. PES popularity got further enhanced when its mobile version was launched. PES Mobile 2020 has received over 50 million downloads.
Last week, PES Mobile received patch 4.3.0, which brought many bug fixes and enhancements for the game. Well, it seems like Konami developers are working round the clock as another update for the game is rolling out this week. The latest patch update is coming with version number 4.3.1.
PES Mobile 4.3.1 patch update will arrive on March 12. However, not much information has been shared regarding the upcoming update. But players who will download the patch update v4.3.1 by 01:59 (UTC) on 16/03/2020 and open the Inbox will receive a “Black Ball” Special Agent.
In addition to this, details regarding the Spanish League Challenge event have also been shared. The challenge has gone live on March 9 at 02:00 (UTC) & will stay live until March 16 at 01:59 UTC. You can check the complete details regarding the event down below:
- Complete each challenge in this event to earn a “Gold Ball+“ Special Agent as a first-time reward!
- Each challenge can be completed by earning a set number of points, regardless of whether you win or lose.
- Stick it out till the very end to earn as many rewards as possible!
- Event bonuses and Event Conditions are based on the most recent player data in the app.
- Only matches that finished during the event period are counted towards the rewards you can obtain.
- The event schedule and details are subject to change without prior warning.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here