Realme X50 5G February update with camera and screen optimization arrives; Nokia 9 & Mi 10 Pro also get latest OTA (Download link inside)
There is some good news for the users of the Realme X50 5G, Nokia 9 Pureview, and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, as a new update is available for all the three devices.
Notably, all the devices are being served with the February 2020 security patch update by their respective OEMs. However, keep in mind that the Realme X50 5G and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are getting updated in China.
The update for Realme X50 5G and Mi 10 Pro brings in several bugfixes and improvements for both the devices along with bumping the security patch level to February 2020.
While the update for Nokia 9 PureView is purely incremental in nature. Let us take a look at the updates received on all the three devices one by one:
Realme X50 5G
As mentioned above, the new update is live for the users (RMX2051) in China. The update arrives with version number RMX2051_11.A.09 and weighs in a massive 3.46 GB in size.
Talking about the inclusions in this update, it brings in optimizations for 90Hz and 120Hz scene experience, a new extremely dark night mode for the camera, sunlight screen function, etc. for the Realme X50 5G.
Below is the official changelog of the update:
● Update Google patch until February
● Optimize system performance and improve stability
● Optimize network performance and improve call experience
● Add extremely dark night scene function to enhance the shooting experience
● Add sunlight screen function to enhance the screen visual experience under strong light
● Optimize screen 90Hz and 120Hz scene experience
● Fixed the problem of abnormal voice sent by third-party applications
● Fixed the problem of small-screen video glitches in some scenes
● Fixed the issue that the side fingerprint cannot be unlocked in some scenarios
● Optimized the problem that the minimum volume of the headset is too large in some scenarios
You can download the update from the below official link and upgrade your device with the Realme UI 1.0:
- Device: Realme X50 5G
- Codename: RMX2051
- Channel: China’
- System: realme UI V1.0
- Version: RMX2051_11.A.09
- Android: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
- MD5: 7F194A4E94D88C8F25909DFBAFA61D58
- Type: Recovery
Nokia 9 PureView
Nokia has also pushed the incremental February 2020 security update for the Nokia 9 PureView users. The update arrives via OTA and weighs in a mere 8.7 MB in size.
– Google Security Patch 2020-02
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Chinese users of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are also being served with the February 2020 security patchset. The update arrives with the version number V126.96.36.199.QJACNXM and weighs in around 388 MB in size.
Below is the changelog (translated from Chinese):
– Optimize and upgrade GPU driver version
– Improve system performance
– Optimized problems of WLAN 5G band signals
– Fix occasional restart of router system
– Fixed the problem that occasionally dual WLAN speed could not be connected or scanned.
– Fixed occassional disconnection from router, high latency and network disconnection.
– Improve the speed of WeChat red envelope notifications or mobile networks
– Update Google Security patch (2020-02) to improve system security.
– Fixed the problem of signal bounce in individual netwotk environment
– Optimize speaker sound quality
The update is available via OTAs and will take some time in hitting all the units. So, make sure to check for software updates manually to fetch the latest update on your devices.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.