Realme,following the path of Xiaomi, kept on releasing value for money smartphones (still do), but at an even faster rate. That’s how the brand managed to grab some impressive sales figures. Up until Android 10, they relied on Oppo’s ColorOS for the interface
Speaking of the all-new Realme UI, they have finished rolling it out to Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT already. Moreover, they have promised the same to Realme X and Realme 5 Pro in February itself. So, fingers crossed as only four days are remaining for the month to expire!
While the users are impatiently waiting to receive the update, Realme’s Chinese website unveiled more than a dozen (nineteen, to be specific) most requested features. Although they didn’t promise to implement all of them, the post indicates a few are getting ready.
One of the significant feature is the split screen view for albums. You know it’s already available for different applications. It looks like Realme wants to take the attribute to the next level by implementing something similar for viewing media only.
The OEM is also planning to bring customisability for navigation buttons. Assuming Google Translate didn’t botch up the whole idea (the original post is in Chinese), the potential feature will allow users to personalise long press on the navigation bar buttons.
If you aren’t excited for the two features given above, you will be for this one. Super wide angle view for selfie camera during software video calls!! Yeah, expanding your front camera’s field of view while you are on a WhatsApp video call is going to be easy!
The List of accepted features
1. The need to allow albums to view photos in a split screen state.
2. Suggestions on hiding gesture password scratches.
3. Suggestions on adding free self-carrying photo features to the camera.
4. The need to increase the variety of ambient sounds in the focus mode.
5. For those who wish to give Xiaobu a greeting, after waking up, reply with a more humane suggestion.
6. Need for rich red envelope assistant reminder ringtones.
7. Suggestions for allowing customizable long press on the navigation bar buttons.
8. Regarding the need to increase the desktop lock function to prevent layout confusion.
9. Regarding the need to enable the front camera super wide-angle function during a software video call.
Note:- Want to read more Realme-related coverage? Check out our dedicated section.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.