Temtem new patch update 0.5.13 is live now
Temtem is the new MMO game and it is becoming popular day by day. Recently, Temtem official Twitter handle stated that the game has sold over 500k copies. Developers have thanked players for supporting the game & their hard work.
The game was launched on January 21, 2020 & it is only available on the PC platform, but developers have promised to release the game on other major platforms too including the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Players are really loving the concept of catching & battling Temtem. A new patch for the game has gone live and it has brought many enhancements and bug fixes for the game. The latest patch has arrived with version 0.5.13.
The latest game update has added a new music track during the competitive pick & ban phase. It has also fixed problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades. Temtem patch 0.5.13 has also increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time. You can check the complete patch details down below.
- Added a new music track during the competitive pick&ban phase.
- Added a countdown to the trade screen. After both players hit ready, there will be a 5-second countdown where players can review everything and cancel the trade if they’re not sure about something.
- Exiting the trade screen will now instantly cancel the ready button before confirming the exit with the player.
- Increased server room sizes to hold more players at the same time.
- Improved Barnshe textures.
- Fixed several problems regarding the synchronization of the ready button during trades.
- Improved and secured some cinematic initialization cases to prevent further bugs.
- Fixed some cases where gears could get lost when trying to release a Temtem that had one equipped.
- Fixed getting stuck when talking with the stowaway in Tucma.
- Fixed co-op party breaking during Dr. Hamijo’s conversation in the Anak Volcano.
- Fixed Temtem losing their shadow after inspecting them in the Tempedia.
- Fixed not being able to use your partner’s recently captured Temtem in battles
- Fixed a soft lock when picking an object that your co-op partner already has.
- Fixed a game crash when pressing TAB/Control in the Vault.
- Fixed being stuck in battles when losing connectivity after capturing an untamed Temtem while on a co-op party.
- Fixed traded eggs with 0 minutes to hatch not hatching after the trade.
- Fixed items not being taken away during the crash cinematic after doing a co-op party.
- Fixed being stuck in limbo after reaching the Jail in a co-op party.
- Fixed frozen evolving Temtem not appearing as frozen after the evolution sequence.
- Fixed Omninesia Dojos having their description swapped with each other.
- Fixed not being able to stand up after sitting down in jaguar lounge’s benches.
For a quick refresher,Temtem are similar to Pokemon, instead of balls, they are captured in cards. However, Temtem can only be caught by Temtem Tamer. In the game, players take the role of a rookie Temtem tamer, and commence their journey around the six floating islands of the Airbone Archipelago.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here