Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3 1.21 patch update notes - All changes, bug fixes, characters enhancements & Kefla
Dragon Ball is one of the most popular franchises & numerous shows, games & movies have been made on it. Coming to Dragon Ball games, Bandai Namco holds the upper hand & has released many games based on Dragon Ball series.
Bandai Namco released Dragon Ball FighterZ game in 2018. The game was a huge hit among the Dragon Ball fans and it was also praised by various publications. Earlier the game was only available on the platforms including PC, Xbox One and PS4.
But in September 2018, the game was made available on Nintendo Switch. The game has been developed by Arc System Works and has been published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game features 2D style fighting environment.
Cut to now, Season 2 of Dragon Ball FighterZ is currently underway & fans are desperately waiting for the start of Season 3. Bandai Namco released the trailer of Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3 on February 9. The third season of Dragon Ball FighterZ will kick off on February 26.
Well, Dragon Ball FighterZ is also bringing in Kefla to the game. Players will be able to play as Kefla on February 28. FighterZ Pass 3 to get 2 days of early access to each character. Well, but the patch notes for the upcoming v1.21 update have already been revealed on Bandai Namco Japanese website. You can complete patch notes down below.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3 1.21 patch update notes
UI: The UI has been updated
Z Assist Selection: You can now select 3 different assists per character
The last character gains the following three buffs:
- More damage
- Gains 1 bar of ki gauge
- The opponent gets less recoverable health when hit (other than invulnerable moves)
Rising jump attacks:
- Various jumping attacks do not hit crouching state opponents while rising
- When landing from the air in blockstun, characters are now in crouching state
- Characters are now considered grounded right before landing
Superiority Gauge: Added a gauge that shows the percentage of your entire team’s health remaining
- Reduced recovery
- Reflects Ki blasts
- Can be cancelled into Superdash with the H button while mid Ki Charge
- Even if the Ki Gauge is full, Ki Charge will still charge for a short duration
Vanish: Can be cancelled into Superdash or special moves when it causes a cinematic
- Made it easier to connect in an air combo
- Can be cancelled into from 5L
- Can be cancelled into Vanish when it hits in a combo
- When Dragon Rushes clash, air options (double jumps and airdashes) are now restored
Dragon Rush (Snapback):
- The opponent comes in faster
- The opponent can delay their incoming timing by inputting 4
EX Specials: EX specials only cost 0.5 bars now
6M: When cancelled into airdash during Sparking, the airdash will not cross over the opponent
5/2H: Does more damage when it causes a cinematic
j.H: Landing recovery is removed when it causes a cinematic
Guard Cancel Change: Gave it a higher attack level for clashes
- Made it so that if the opponent has not been out of blockstun for a set amount of time, Z Assists cannot be used again
- Made Z Assists hit away from them (uncertain what this means)
- Changed where Z Assists appear
Air Dash: You can now airdash by inputting 9 right after jumping
Attacks on Sub-Characters: Made it possible to cancel when and attack hits sub-characters like Saibamen or the Ginyu force
- Fixed a bug where landing recovery was carried over from a previous jump
- Fixed a bug where hurtboxes would act strangely when an attack was done after blockstun
- Made it so hitboxes don’t appear while the opponent is in hitstop from some attacks that cause a cinematic
A lot of changes have also been made to characters, you can find the complete details by heading here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here