Epic Games recently updated Fortnite with an all-new Chaos Physics engine. The new engine came along with an update v11.50. However, before the release, Epic Games told players that the new update might have some bugs.
Well today, Epic Games have acknowledged physics issues in the game update v11.50 on their Trello page. While confirming these issues, they have also informed players on the list of issues they are currently investigating. The list of issues that have been confirmed by Epic Games is mentioned below.
- Some Outfits and capes move erratically.
- Boats will sometimes float or move oddly.
- Boats may fall through the map when moving through builds or off high cliffs.
- Several vehicles in Creative steer or place oddly.
- Chomp Jr. Pickaxe stretches out while equipped.
- Storm King Crystals are harder to hit
- Constructor Decoys will fall apart when placed.
We are keeping a close watch on all these issues & will update you with more information whenever Epic Games will provide it. Apart from this, Epic Games have unvaulted LaunchPad with the game update v11.50.
However, Launch Pad is only available in non-competitive playlists. There is also a new event for the game which is based on Valentine Day & it is called Love and War. It is related to Search & Destroy LTM & will give players a chance to earn free pickaxe. Rules for Love & War event have been mentioned below & it will end on February 17.
- Teams of 6.
- Up to 7 rounds. Achieve total victory by winning 4 rounds with your team.
- Destroy the bomb side (Attackers), Defend the bombsite (Defenders), OR eliminate the enemy team to claim victory.
- Earn gold by eliminating enemies, planting or defusing objectives and completing rounds. Gold is used to purchase weapons, shields, and additional building materials. Note: Your gold carries over from round to round but resets after switching sides!
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here