Fortnite v11.50 update patch notes – New Unreal Chaos Engine, New Event, Downtime, & Bug fixes
Fortnite is one of the best Battle Royale games that are available in the game. The game was released in 2017 & since then it has been running strong. Among the two popular battle royale games – PUBG & Fortnite.
PUBG is more popular in the Asian region whereas Fortnite is more popular in the American region. Fortnite Chapter 2 began in October 2019 which brought a lot of new features to the game including picking up downed teammates.
Cut to now, a new update for Fortnite Battle Royale is about to release today. The latest patch update will come with version number v11.50. Epic Games has shared the schedule for the release of the new update.
Fortnite update v11.50 has been scheduled to release on Wednesday, February 4 at the usual time of 1 am PT / 4 am ET / 9 am GMT. There will be a downtime of 20 minutes for this new update. This information was revealed on the Fortnite Status Twitter handle. Have a look at the tweet down below.
The best striking feature of Fortnite v11.50 update is the new unreal chaos engine. The new unreal engine will offer more realistic effects to the game. Players should expect some differences in the way the game is played after the upcoming update.
However, Epic Games has ensured that, Fortnite will still feel like Fortnite. A popular Fortnite leaker, Hypex has hinted some changes that will be seen in the forthcoming update. Have a look at the image below showcasing the difference, how the building explosion will feel with the new Chaos Physics Engine.
Apart from this, a few changes that will be incorporated to update v11.50 can be seen on the Fortnite Trello page. You can check the changes down below, & we will update full patch notes when they go live.
- Sidegrading feature is now disabled in competitive playlists (Arena & tournaments).
- Fixed issue causing new console players to have matchmaking issues when first linking their account.
- Progress for “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge now tracks properly.
- Completion of “Search Chests in a single match” Chaos Rising Challenge after completing the “Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout” Trick Shot Challenge.
- Fixed issue causing players to be unable to shoot their weapons or aim down sights after new round starts in round-based games.
- Fixed issue causing some players to be unable to aim down sights after being eliminated in a Creative match.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here