Temtem new patch update 0.5.10 eases issues with Skates
A new Pokemon like MMO game, Temtem is currently making waves in the market. Everyone has praised this game & players are really enjoying their time with it. The game was released on January 21, 2020, via steam.
The game is currently only available on PC but developers have plans for its release on other major platforms including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game has been developed by a studio named Crema & has been published by Humble Bundle.
Players are required to capture Temtem which is similar to Pokemon. However, Temtem can only be caught by Temtem Tamer. In the game, players take the role of a rookie Temtem tamer, and start their journey around the six floating islands of the Airbone Archipelago.
In the course of their journey, they face the threat of Clan Belsoto, an evil organization that plans to rule over the islands by force. The game requires a lot more grinding & strategy, according to players who have tested Temtem.
The game is still in its initial days of release & have some bugs in gameplay. But Temtem developers are working hard to resolve all these issues, to make the game more enjoyable for players. Today, developers have released a new patch for the game which has brought many improvements for the game. You can check the complete patch notes down below.
Temtem Patch Update 0.5.10
- Four-leaf clover can now be acquired without using the Skates.
- Every Temtem spawn zone from the Anak Volcano has been replicated in new zones in the exterior too in order to have access to them without using the Skates.
- The basic Temcard and Balm can now be acquired from every Temporium and miniTemporium.
- Improved movement sync on remote players.
- Fixed a squad desync after capturing and releasing a Temtem and capturing another one in the same battle.
- Fixed some problems introduced in the previous patch with the co-op teleport feature.
- Fixed being stuck after creating a co-op party just after the partner enters your server room.
- Fixed fainter curse visual order to display the Temtem being knocked-out after the target Temtem.
- Fixed some problems in battles after releasing a Temtem.
- Fixed a UI scale issue in the Notification Center when deleting or accepting multiple notifications.
- Fixed some errors inspecting other users after their characters were deleted.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here