Three exclusive Twitch Prime operator sets are coming to Rainbow Six Siege culminating in one big pizza party. Claim the first drop tomorrow and check back to collect all three!— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) January 22, 2020
We dare you to come up with a better pun than Mozzie-rella pic.twitter.com/slAfOA4Sna
Rainbow Six Siege gets new January 22 update patch on Test server & Three Twitch Prime Operator sets
Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most popular shooting games & it has been developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game has been published by Ubisoft. Rainbow Six Siege features over 20 maps, and five different game modes.
The game was released on December 1, 2015, but its popularity started to decline after the incredible success of Fortnite Battle Royale. The list of modes that are currently available to players includes the following.
The following list of modes are currently available to players: Hostage, Bomb, Secure Area, Tactical Realism, Terrorist hunt, Situations, and Outbreak. The game is available in both single-player & multiplayer mode.
In the game, players utilize many different operators from the Rainbow team. These operators have varied nationalities & weapons. During the launch, the game featured 5 maps. More maps have been added later to the game.
Today, a new update & patch for Rainbow Six Siege has been rolling out on Test Server& it has fixed many lingering issues. It has fixed the issue where the Castle’s Nail Gun remains present and clips while deploying his Armor Panels. This new update has been pushed on to the test server. All the changes that have been incorporated in the latest update can be checked below.
- FIXED – Thunt matches count towards the “Match Win Streak” Battle Pass Challenge.
- FIXED – Battle Pass progression does not update properly on end-match screen, but shows correct progression in the main BP HUD.
- FIXED – After being affected by Thatcher’s EMP, Yokai’s blue lights remain dark even when being operated.
- FIXED – Castle’s Nail Gun remains present and clips while deploying his Armor Panels
- FIXED – Swapping weapons while vaulting will cause the operator’s arm to appear broken from a 3rd person POV.
- FIXED – Weapons don’t sway back and forth while in rappel and moving L/R.
Apart from that, three exclusive Twitch Prime operator sets are coming to Rainbow Six Siege culminating in one big pizza party. Players can claim the first on tomorrow. Have a look at the official tweet below.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here