Pokemon Go new 0.165.0 update has fixed AR mode crashes on some devices
Pokemon Go has started to receive a new update & the latest update to the game has fixed many major bugs. The latest version of the game bears the version number 0.165.0 & it brought many enhancements to the game.
Niantic has also rolled out the patch notes for the latest update which has listed all the changes & bugs fixes that have been incorporated in the latest update. After the latest update, players will be able use search term trade evolve for the Pokemon which are eligible for it.
There is a introduction of new ways to engage in Trainer battle under the latest update. Pokemon Go version number 0.165.0 has fixed an issue where Buddy walk distance could display a negative value.
Also, players will now be able to feed berries to a buddy on a rotated device. There is also an improvements to the Pokemon Go Plus automatic disconnect function. Many AR mode related issues have also been fixed in the latest update. You can check the complete patch notes down below.
Pokemon Go update 0.165.0 Patch Notes
- Pokémon eligible for trade Evolution can now be searched using the search term “tradeevolve”
- Attack and Defense stats changes are now cleared after swapping during combat
- During battle, when two Pokémon use Charged Attacks at the same time, the Pokémon with the higher Attack stat will go first. If two Pokémon have the same Attack stat, a random Pokémon will go first.
- Removed EX Raid-eligible tag on Gyms with already scheduled EX Raids
- Updates to Team Go Rocket Leader Shadow Pokémon encounter logic
- Minor visual and audio updates to the Buddy Adventure feature
- New ways to engage in Trainer Battles
- Resolved an issue causing Galaxy S10 devices running Android 10 to crash when entering AR+ mode
- The “Walk together” category under “Total Activities” now updates more frequently
- In-game notifications for when your buddy collects a candy now direct you to the new Buddy Profile page
- Fixed a bug where the “Swap Buddies” button on the Buddy Profile page was incorrectly greyed out
- Fixed an issue where buddy walk distance could display as a negative value
- The “Total days” counter now accurately tracks total days spent with your buddy on the Buddy Profile page
- Feeding berries to a buddy is now possible on a rotated device
- Fixed instances when the Rocket Radar view could be superimposed on the normal Map View
- Fixed an issue where a Team GO Rocket dialogue screen could appear when attempting to exit a Team GO Rocket battle
- Added improvements to the Pokémon GO Plus automatic disconnect function
- Your buddy must now be on the Map to receive a “Battle together” Affection heart, matching the existing description of the activity
- Fixed a bug where Trainers could earn a “Visit a new place” Affection heart by spinning the Photo Disk at a previously visited Gym
- Fixed an issue where a Best Buddy Ribbon would not appear on Buddy Pokémon when first reaching the Best Buddy level
For a quick refresher, Pokemon Go was released in 2016 and since then it has been running strong. It has been one of the best-augmented reality games that are available on the planet. It has a player base in millions & has garnered $1.4 billion in revenue in 2019.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here