Payday 2 patch 1.51 update going live for Crimewave Edition & The Big Score
Payday 2 is a popular cooperative first-person shooter video game that has been developed by Overkill Software. The game is a sequel to Payday : The Heist and it has been published by 505 games. Payday 2 received a positive response from critics & received 8/10 in IGN rating.
The game was initially released in August 2013 & was made available on the following platforms : Windows, PlayStation 4, & Xbox 360. An enhanced version of the game, was released in 2015 & it was dubbed as Crimewave Edition.
Payday 2 title was further extended to Nintendo Switch in February 2018. Speaking of the game, it features a variety of heists which a player can opt to do themselves, with AI or under multiplayer mode.
The type of heists which have been added to the game includes the following: Bank robberies, drug trafficking runs, rigging an election, or stealing smuggled nuclear warheads. Well, today a new patch for the game has gone live which has brought many fixes & changes to the game.
CRIMEWAVE EDITION 1.51 PS4
- Fixed softlock on the results screen after completing a heist with a big payday.
- Fixed softlock when viewing the “Gray Armor” skin.
- Fixed crash on cancelling when “Joining Game” on PS4.
- Fixed crash related to turrets in certain heists, such as Hoxton Breakout.
- Fixed crash caused by a network check.
- Fixed issue where you would gain momentum when pausing in single player.
- Fixed issue when the “Armor Bag” does nothing if you start a level with your mask on.
- Fixed the melee menu lock icon on “Monkey Wrench” weapon saying “No Access” when player is not level 18 yet.
- Fixed issue where “Graze” skill counted all enemies healed by medics as headshot-kill, instead of only those that you hit with a headshot
- Fixed an issue where DLC-locked weapon-mods could be bought by continental coins if you already had at least one in stock.
- Fixed scorpion gadget list to look like the gadget is attached to the weapon.
- Fixed the moving bolt on “UZI”.
- Fixed hitbox for tank in “Firestarter” since bullets could not hit it.
- Fixed the cut wire prompt in “Firestarter”.
- Fixed the concealment value for “Akimbo Jackal” SMG’s short magazine mod.
- Fixed input prompt in “Story mode”.
- In “Big Oil” Day 1, switched cameras to deathwish cameras on “Deathwish” difficulty and above.
- Changed “Dockyard” stealth bonus from 20% to 15%.
- Added stealth bonus to “Car Shop”.
- Base sights are now attached properly to weapons (ex. gadgets for Raven Shotgun)
- Increased spacing between legends in player inventory and skill tree guis.
- Updated heist information on “Hotline Miami” Day 2.
- Added missing bullet show trigger in the usp animation for “LEO” pistol and “Signature 40”.
- Provided a waypoint to the difficult-to-find-ramp leading to an upper floor in “Hotline Miami” Day 2.
- In “Big Bank”, set cameras to “Deathwish” on difficulty higher than “Overkill”.
- “Four stores” now has “Deathwish” cameras on “Deathwish” and above.
- Updated “Bonnie”‘s neck.
- Moved some cameras and collision so that they can be looped in “Four Stores”.
- Updated some translations.
- Reduced “Continental Coins” cost needed to continue a “CrimeSpree” from (6 + 0.7*lvl) to (4 + 0.7*lvl).
- In “Diamond Store”, switched cameras to “Deathwish” cameras on “Deathwish” difficulty and above.
- Removed an incorrect “Loading Screen Tip”.
- “Night vision” does not work as intended
You can check patch notes for other consoles by heading here.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here