Dirt Rally 2.0 Patch 1.12 update to add new cars & content to the game
When it comes to off-road racing games, Dirt Rally series is very popular worldwide. Dirt series started with Colin McRae Rally game in 1998 and since then 13 Dirt titles have come to existence. Dirt Rally 2.0 comes under the racing simulation genre.
Dirt Rally 2.0 game has been developed and published by Codemasters. The game is available on all the popular platforms which include the following: Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and PS4.
The game was released on February 26, 2019, and the game can be enjoyed in both single-player & multiplayer mode. The game focuses on rallying & rallycross. In the game, players compete in time staged events on tarmac & off-road terrain in varying weather.
The game features stages based on the following locations: Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Spain & United States. The game features over fifty cars. Well, today details regarding a new patch 1.12 update has been released online.
Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.12 will add a lot of new content to the game. Three new cars, Mini Cooper SX1, Renault Clio R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD) will be available from January 28 for players. You can check the complete patch notes down below.
Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.12
New Car: Mini Cooper SX1 – Available January 28 (Season 4)
New Car: Renault Clio R.S. RX – Available January 28 (Season 4)
New Car: Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD) – Available January 28 (Season 4)
New Liveries: Season 4, Stage 3 – Available January 28 (Season 4)
New Liveries: DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Grand Finals (2019 Peugeot 208 RX)
New Liveries: DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series Grand Finals (Volkswagen Polo GTI R5)
- Resolved issue where game would softlock when attempting to use S1600 Class cars in a Multiplayer Lobby.
Rallycross Career: Added support for 2019 RX Supercars (Masters Tier)
World Rallycross Championship:
- Added support for 2019 RX Supercars.
- Added support for 2019 World Rallycross Championship locations.
Jämsä, Finland: Added Rain as a selectable weather condition.
- Adjusted behaviour of windscreen wipers to reduce usage in dry conditions.
- Adjusted visual effects of windscreens when driving through water splashes.
- Adjusted visual appearance of FOV adjustments to prevent clipping of car interiors.
- Resolved issue where mis-matching country flags were showing on some liveries.
- Changed driver number colour of Season 3, Stage 3 Liveries, to make it more easily identifiable.
- Adjusted AI behavior to prevent unwanted object collisions during introduction sequences.
- Resolved issue where Time Trial ghosts would mistakenly appear when changing unrelated settings.
- Removed World Series tab from main menu.
- Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title.
- Made several minor stability improvements throughout title.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here