Lenovo Z6 Pro, Z6 Lite & Z5 Pro GT receiving new Android 10 beta builds with plenty of bug fixes
Lenovo has been testing Android 10 on a bunch of its devices for some time now. The first to grab the beta version of the new OS was Lenovo Z6 Pro.
The first version arrived in mid-November 2019. Besides Android 10, one of the major additions this update brought to the Z6 Pro is what the company calls Lenovo One.
Think of it as Lenovo’s answer to Samsung DeX, where the company wants to unify your mobile and Windows PC workspace. The Lenovo One beta program has since expanded to accommodate the 5G variant of the Z6 Pro.
In the course of this week, the company has been rolling out new Android 10 builds to not only the Lenovo Z6 Pro, but also the Lenovo Z6 Lite (Youth) and Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. The latter two have also been doing their turn in the beta program ahead of stable rollout.
Speaking of, one would expect the stable Lenovo Android 10 update to have hit the Z6 Pro by now having racked over two months of beta testing under its belt. But going by the number of changes/bug fixes in the latest update compared to the Z6 Lite and Z5 Pro GT, the stable rollout isn’t too far away.
The Z6 Pro is receiving the latest Android 10 beta update as version 11.5.229 and weighs in at 177.27 MB. Below are the changes it brings, but beware of the translation from Chinese (via Google Translate) might be a bit off.
– Optimize system stability
– Fix the problem of inaccessible positioning settings in the control panel
– Optimize the 3.5mm headset, Type-C headset and Bluetooth headset experience.
On the other hand, owners of the Z6 Lite/Youth are receiving their latest Lenovo Android 10 update as version 11.5.033 and below are the changes and bug fixes it brings:
– Fix the problem that the communication record does not display the name
– Fix the problem that the three phones cannot be used on one machine
– Fix the problem that the screen is dark after occasionally receiving banner notifications
– Fix the SD card and click the interface to return to the flashback to the desktop
– Repair sporadic micro-channel in the background, return to open the game, the phone automatically restart problem
– Fix now set even after beauty camera click on the home button again to enter the error issues
– Restoration speech in music Page screen has remained steady state, the problem endless screen
– Repair Car Bluetooth phone connectivity problems when playing a song will automatically turn on the lock screen
– Repair open application avatar, avatar news notification bar and the body, but no spare icon The problem
– Repair spare Application Log can not be transferred from the selection box and open issues can not log on QQ avatar king of glory
– Fix the problem open peace elite, switch the two micro-channel small window, and then return to the desktop after the gesture interface is magnified
– Repair Lenovo One connected to a computer, The problem that the icon on the status bar is too large compared to other icons when the PC sends files to the mobile phone.
As for the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, the new Android 10 build is arriving as version 11.5.134 and brings the following changes. Once again, the translation might be off in some cases.
– Fix the problem that the name is not displayed in the communication record
– Fix the problem that the NFC prompts an error when reading the recharge of the bus card
– Fix the problem that the screen flashes when the fingerprint is unlocked and the screen is unlocked
– Fix the beauty after the occasional click the home button again to enter the camera being given problem
– Fix it sweep the hungry, framing the issue as a two-dimensional code scan code when the screen is stuck
– Repair has remained steady state voice in the music home screen, Issue interest-screen
– Repair developer options Bluetooth audio encoder is not a problem TWS + display options
– Fix the problem can not be transferred from the avatar application log on and open selection box can not log on QQ avatar king of glory
– Repair open application avatar, avatar notification bar there and the body of the message, but no problems avatar icon
– Fix the problem screen fingerprint when you set a password to unlock the screen to switch applications, other applications interface displays
– Repair Lenovo One connected to a computer, PC end When transferring files to the mobile phone, the icon displayed in the status bar is too large compared to other icons
– Fix the small window to reply to the message and open U-Touch, receive the message on the video interface, click the lower right corner of WeChat to slide to the right, the video is abnormal, QQ small box disappeared
– Fixed P version download Alipay in the payment security, and then upgrade to Q version download Alipay in the application center, the installation prompts “package installation program repeatedly stopped running”
– Fix the automatic rotation screen and turn on Face unlock, add an app lock for any application, and turn the phone’s horizontal screen display to the sliding cover to enable the camera to be inconsistent with the actual screen orientation.
These updates are available over the air to those participating in the ongoing Lenovo Android 10 beta program. Again, we can’t tell you when the stable version will roll out, but we can assure you the Z6 Pro will get it ahead of the Z6 Lite and Z5 Pro GT.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.