Harry Potter Wizards Unite January Community Day Details, Schedule, Timings, Bonuses, Rewards
Harry Potter franchise got expanded to the augmented reality world when Niantic decided to launch Wizards Unite game. Harry Potter Wizards Unite was launched on June 21, 2019, and since then it has been running strong.
Well, Frosty Foundables event, which went live in the game last week, has ended now. Now, Niantic has revealed the details regarding the upcoming Community Day. Wizards Unite Community Day for January has been announced and it is bringing in a range of bonuses for players.
Once again, players are required to contain the Calamity and they can uncover the secrets of the Room of Requirement Registry page by returning Wonders of the Wizarding World. Harry Potter Wizards Unite upcoming Community Day will go live on January 18.
Players will get certain bonuses during the Community Day hours. The duration of Dark Detectors will be increased from 30 minutes to 1 hr under this event. You can check the complete features and bonuses for Wizards Unite January Community Day down below.
For the duration of Community Day, you’ll receive the following bonuses:
- Increased sightings of Foundables from the Room of Requirement IV Wonders of the Wizarding World Registry page, plus The Whomping Willow, Weasley’s Car, and Foe Glass
- Tonic for Trace Detection will increase the chance of encountering The Whomping Willow, Weasley’s Car, and Foe Glass Foundables
- Dark Detector duration will be increased from 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Brew times for all Exstimulo Potions will be reduced by 50% and will have Master Notes effectiveness increased from 15% to 50%
- Wonders of the Wizarding World Traces will be less likely to depart
- Spell Energy will appear on the Map
- A Special Community Day Assignment with rewards including Wizard XP, Spell Books and Gold.
A free store bundle will be available in the Diagon Alley shop featuring a Spell Energy and a Tonic for Trace Detection Potion. The timings for the Wizards January Community Day event are the following : Saturday, January 18 from 11 am–2 pm in your local time zone.
For a quick refresher, the last update for the game added gifting feature for players. With the help of which, players can send and receive gifts that contain Spell Energy from Inns, Runestones from Wizarding challenges, or ingredients from Greenhouses.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here