[S10 6GB as well] Samsung Galaxy S10+ 6GB RAM variant spotted on TENAA
This story is being continuously updated…. New updates are being added at the bottom…..
Original story (from Dec 17) follows:
Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S series has stood the test of time. As we all know, Samsung introduced Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10e earlier this year. Well, Galaxy S10+ was launched in two different RAM and storage variants. This flagship came with either 8GB or 12GB of RAM.
Surprisingly, a new 6GB RAM variant of Samsung Galaxy S10+ has been spotted on TENAA. This TENAA listing of Samsung Galaxy S10+ was reported on Twitter by popular leakster @StuffListings.
Apart from RAM, there’s not much difference between the newly spotted Samsung Galaxy S10+ 6GB variant and the one that was launched earlier this year. Furthermore, this listing from TENAA also includes photos of the Galaxy S10+ in the black colour variant.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specifications
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 3040 × 1440 pixels, 522ppi, HDR10+, and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/512GB/1TB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture, secondary 8MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 90° FoV (S10+ only)
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- 4,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
Obviously, the 6GB RAM variant of Samsung Galaxy S10+ will retail for a relatively cheaper price. We can expect Samsung to launch this flagship smartphone in price-sensitive smartphone markets like India and China.
Update 1 (Dec 19)
Going by the latest information coming form @stufflistings, apart from S10+, a 6GB variant of the standard S10 has also been listed on TENAA (as can be seen in the image below). And it goes without saying, this applies to the Chinese models as of now.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.