[Day 1] Fortnite Battle Royale Winterfest Challenges & Rewards
A new update for Fortnite Battle Royale game has rolled out. The latest patch bears the version number v11.31. The latest update to the game has brought a lot of festive and Christmas content to the game. Fortnite update v11.31 has also brought much-awaited Winterfest.
With this update, Fortnite map has started to cover in snow. One of the popular and prominent Fortnite leakers, Hypex revealed the change in Fortnite map on December 12, 2019. Battle Bus has also changed to the Christmas theme with the latest update.
Speaking of Winterfest event, it features a list of challenges and the completion of these challenges will reward players. Day one challenge of the Winterfest event has gone live. Players will get a grumbly night loading screen for the completion of Day one challenge.
Winterfest event Challenge for Day 1
- [Stage 1] Search Holiday Stockings in the Winterfest Cabin (1)
- [Stage 2] Deal damage to opponents with a Snowball Launcher (200)
Apart from this, the latest update v11.31 has also brought a lot of bug fixes & enhancements to the game. It has fixed an issue involving players being unable to exit the HUD Layout Tool on mobile devices.
The update 11.31 has also fixed an issue involving the “Join Party” option through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller. Mentioned below are the complete patch notes for Fortnite update v11.31 which introduces the new Battle Lab.
Introducing Battle Lab:
Jump into your own Battle Royale island and set the rules! Select from favorite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades, and create your own mode by setting options like gravity and fall damage. Fill your game with up to 15 friends on your own island, or matchmake with default options in a public Battle Lab.
New home for Playground:
Looking for Playground? We’ve incorporated Playground under Creative. Play Creative maps with others by queuing for Creative and choosing “Play” instead of “Create.”
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- The Fire/Build button on mobile devices is no longer unavailable when the Glider Redeploy button is shown.
- Resolved an issue involving players being unable to exit the HUD Layout Tool on mobile devices
- Resolved an issue involving being able to see the Edit option on enemy walls.
- The “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Dive! Challenge is now tracking progress properly.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Join Party” option through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- The Item Shop countdown timer no longer appears out of sync for different players.
- Resolved stability issues
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here