Harry Potter Wizards Unite : November Legends of Hogwarts details revealed
The Harry Potter Wizards Unite game has successfully completed it’s five months. In such a short period of time, the game has amassed a large number of players. The game was released on June 21, 2019, and was developed by Niantic.
Today, a new event for the game has been announced and it will be called Legends of Hogwarts. The event will start on November 26 at 11 pm PST and will stay live until December 2 at 11 am PST. Niantic has also revealed details regarding the event which can be read below.
* Increased chance of Legends of Hogwarts: Potions Classroom Encounters including Snape, Sirius, Hedwig, and Harry
* Special 1km Portmanteau, with the new environment, Professor Snape’s Office
* Increased effectiveness of Master Notes for Tonic for Trace Detection
* Increased chance of getting Legends of Hogwarts: Potions Classroom Encounters when using Tonic for Trace Detection
* Increased chance of getting Erumpent Horn Potion Ingredients on the Map
* Increased chance of getting Advanced Potion Making textbook Foundable from special event Portkeys
Apart from that, the latest update has also brought the Gifting system to the game. Under this feature, players will be able to send and receive Gifts that contain Spell Energy from Inns, Runestones from Wizarding Challenges or Ingredients from greenhouses.
Also, it has fixed the issue where players did not see a potion added to their queue when they started brewing from the recipe screen. The new update has also fixed the issue where ‘Download All Assets’ in the Settings section was not giving a notification (red badge) when there are new assets to download.
Also, with Wizards Unite update 2.7.0, players are now able to add their Facebook friends after connecting their Facebook account with the game. But this feature will only work if your friend also plays Wizards Unite game and has enabled this feature in the game.
For a quick refresher, the Wizards Unite game is currently only available on Android and iOS platforms. The game has further extended the popular Harry Potter franchise to the augmented reality world.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.