Harry Potter Wizards Unite update 2.7 details, new gifting system, & bug fixes
A new update for Harry Potter Wizards Unite has gone live and the latest update to the game has added many new elements & features to the game. Along with these new additions, the new update has also brought many bug fixes & enhancements to the game.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite update 2.7.0 will bring the all-new gifting system to the game. Players will be able to send and receive gifts that contain Spell Energy from Inns, Runestones from Wizarding Challenges, or Ingredients from Greenhouses.
With Wizards Unite update 2.7.0, players will be able to add their Facebook friends after connecting their Facebook account with the game. But this feature will only work if your friend also plays Wizards Unite game and has enabled this feature in the game.
Wizards Unite update 2.7.0 has also fixed an issue with potions, where players were not able to see a Potion added to their Queue when they start brewing from the Recipes screen. The latest game update has also fixed an issue where players were unable to rejoin Wizarding Challenges if they were kicked due to connection issues. You can check the complete patch notes for the game update 2.7.0 down below.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite update 2.7.0 update
It’s wintertime in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite this December! Celebrate the month with Hogwarts couples in the Brilliant Event: Christmas Calamity. Plus, December Community Day and a special in-game event!
Coming soon to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! You will be able to send and receive Gifts that contain Spell Energy from Inns, Runestones from Wizarding Challenges, or Ingredients from Greenhouses.
The Self-Playing Harp Foundable will now have Photo Mode
- Coming with Gifting, Players will be able to connect to their Facebook account to add Facebook friends who are Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Players (and have also chosen to enable this feature) to their Friends List
- Added confirmation popups for the following Gold purchases:
- Rental Cauldrons
- Out of Spell Energy
- Out of Runestones (when at a Fortress)
- Vault Expansion
Android Only: Fixed an issue where players did not see a Potion added to their Queue when they start brewing from the Recipes screen.
Fixed an issue where players were not be able to re-enter a Wizarding Challenge if they are kicked out due to a connection issue
Fixed an issue with Download All Assets in the Settings section not giving a notification (red badge) when there are new assets to download. This will only be available to users Level 4 and up
Players may still see badges (red dots) on Achievements even if they have scrolled through the Achievements list
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition
Tapping the Send Gift button more than once before the Gift is sent to a Friend will cause the game to freeze on a black screen. Restart the game to fix this issue.
Players may still see a badge (red dot) on Portmanteaus even if they are out of Keys to unlock
Denying Camera Permissions when a Portkey is ready to use will make the Use Now button unresponsive. Make sure to allow Camera Permissions before attempting to open a Portkey.
Players may receive an error when they attempt to collect a brewed Potion
- Players will receive a Network Error if they go to change their Code Name but cancel on the second confirmation popup
- Players may not receive all event rewards if they do not collect the rewards before the event has ended. Make sure to collect all rewards before the end of an event to avoid this issue.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.