"Ready to bring down the house, sugar?" Tune in for the reveal of #Borderlands3's first campaign DLC Wednesday, November 20 at 8am PT on https://t.co/qfFciTSVll!— Borderlands 3 (@Borderlands) November 14, 2019
Learn more: https://t.co/Zu8nwBJgYy pic.twitter.com/WDXEl5Thtj
Borderlands 3 DLC teaser hints the return of Handsome Jack
Borderlands 3 developers have released hotfixes for the game, which has addressed many lingering issues & bugs. Hotfixes will be live on all platforms by 3 pm PDT today and this information has been revealed in an official tweet.
Speaking of Borderlands 3, the game was released on September 13, 2019, and became one of the fastest-selling games in 2K history. Borderlands 3 is available both in single-player & multiplayer mode. It is available on all three major platforms including PS4, Xbox One & PC.
The game features the story of Vault Hunters who regroup on the orders of Crimson Raiders and arrive on Pandora. Borderlands 3 features four new characters which include the following: FL4K, Amara, MOZE, and ZANE.
Cut to now, along with the hotfixes, developers of the game have also announced DLC 1 details. Before getting into that, let us have a look at the hotfixes that are coming to the game.
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The next big adventure is about to start soon as the details regarding DLC1 will be revealed on November 20 at 8 am PST along with its trailer.
During the same time, episode three of The Borderlands Show will also kick off in which President, CEO, and Co-founder of Gearbox Software, Randy Pitchford will shed light on the upcoming DLC1 campaign & talk about other news related to Borderlands 3.
Apart from this, he will also talk about the upcoming big patch which includes the endgame challenge of Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite, Mayhem Mode 4, and some frequently requested quality-of-life improvements.
Borderlands 3 fans are pretty excited for this upcoming DLC & as per the teaser, many users are predicting the return of Jack. Have a look at the official DLC1 announcement tweet down below. Also, Bloody Harvest is still live in the game until December 5.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.